Looking For You (Part1)

[not edited ]

Adrian
*earlier*

Where is Chrissy? I can't mind link her because her connection seems to be cut off some how or she's blocking me.Maybe the twins know because I don't wanna walk in on Zakiya and Ray again.

I walked down stairs to see Ashley rocking Sebastian back and fourth putting him to sleep while Ally was making a bottle.

I didn't want to bother Ashley so I went to Ally who was punching the time in the microwave.

"Have you guys seen Christina any where?"I asked as she started the microwave.

"The last time I seen her was when she said she was going up to take shower but that was a while ago, check there."she said as the microwave beeped meaning it was finished.

I ran up stairs to the closet doors open and the window open. I sniffed around them growled.

"Someone was here and they took her."

Zakiya

After the movie Ray went to shower and I went for a walk around the pack house.

I walked past Ella's room and I heard her on the phone,and me not trusting anything about her listened leaning on the door.

"What!? what do you mean you took her already? When did you even come here I was supposed to get time with Adrian first...ugh..fine i'm on my way."I knew she was up to no good.

She opened her door surprised to see me there.

"Oh..um hi Zakiya I was just umm-"I cut her off.

"Was going somewhere? look I know your up to something and you will go no where,who are you and who is missing?"I asked pushing her back into her room.

"Oh? Don't you recognize me,i'm pretty sure if I get to Ray for about, I don't maybe 30 or 40 minutes and he'll leave you right after you'll remember me."She did a nasty cackle mixed with a snort.

It all makes sense now.The nasty cackle,the sluty ways trying to play innocent. Briella - Bri = Ella. How could I have been so blind,how could we all be so blind!

The only difference is she has blonde hair finally has tits for once.

I growled at her "You will go no where near my mate, now I will ask you one more time who is missing Briella?"

"Oh now you finally notice me? All I had to do is pull that bullshit Chrissy played and you all were putty in my hands."She started laughing and then started fake crying."I-i ran away from my pack c-cus they cruel and a-abusive,Ha! Don't make me laugh,and how did you not notice your own bestfriends is missing?"

"Chrissy is missing?"

Christina

I opened my to realize i'm in some type of cell room chained up to a wall. Where the heck am I?

I tried to contact Adrian but my mind link seems to be cut off some how.

"Hello? Is anybody there?"I guess no one can hear me.

"So I see your awake, miss me?"I look up to see the last person I thought I'd see.

"You!?"