Faults At Meaning

[Not edited ]

recap:

"Now let me explain...... "she began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The moon goddess is the source of all wolves and controls all fate,meaning your mother"I nodded signaling her to continue.

"Since you are the offspring of the moon goddess you will have these markings and they will change in the four stages of the transformation. Have they looked different recently?"she questioned.

I nodded and said "when I was rejected I ran into the woods and shifted for the first time in a long time and the formed into a flower pattern across my fur."

"I see..you just went through the second stage the last two stages will begin when you start the mating process which makes you and your mate stronger and your wolves bigger"I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh,the mating process is when you and your mate become one meaning intercourse "My eyes grew wide and then I looked down and blushed as she continued.

"But first my son has to mark you and you will go through the heat for a while then you can mate, well if you can make other that long..."she trailed of with a small chuckle with me still not understanding.

Then Alpha John engulfed her in a hug and spoke after kissing her cheek "You see dear, the heat is when your scent becomes very strong and your sexual urges begin to grow along with your mates and other unmated wolves"

"But my son has not marked you yet and it only lasts for a few days so you don't have to worry for awhile, and once he marks you your thoughts,emotions, pain and everything else will be shared."

Just then I felt a rush of pain hit my body and I fell to the floor whimpering in pain.

"DAD! MOM! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!"Adrian shouted as he hugged me to his chest.

"Her mate has mated with someone else without completing the rejection process. Honey did you accept his rejection or just leave"John spoke an then was smacked on the back of the head by Monica.

"Ow what was that for!?"he said rubbing his head.

"Why would she sit there and just accept her rejection like that?"she asked with a raised eyebrow while crossing her arms.

"Your right my apologizes,the pain will pass once they are finished..."he said kneeling down rubbing my head trying to soothe the pain.

Alpha Trent (shocking isn't it?....)

It's all my fault what have I done...? I thought as I sat there on the floor.

Then I thought what would Sara think of what ive been doing in her absence?

I just got up and stormed out and shifted to my big black wolf Trayvon and ran angrily to Alpha's Blakes territory.

I shifted and only had my suit pants on and angrily banged on the door.Blake appeared with a smile on his face.

"Trent,nice of you to stop by what seems to be the problem?"I pushed him out of the way and started looking around screaming "Where is he!?"

"Where is who?Who are you looking for?"he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Your son!Where is he!?"I screamed.

"calm down my son is in his room with his wi-"I ran upstairs before he could finish his sentence and heard moaning coming from the first room I saw and tried to open it but it was locked.

I suddenly became irritating and started banging on the door becoming more and more enraged with every bang.

Suddenly the moaning stopped and I heard a groaning then footsteps towards the door.Then Ryan appeared at the door only in his boxers with his wife trying to hide herself in the covers.

"Yes?"he said with I bored expression on his face and a raised eyebrow. I then slammed him against the wall saying.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"