HEAT

[not edited ]

recap:

He pulls out then licks the bite to stop the bleeding. He then kissed my mark and said "I didn't really want to mark you this way,but my wolf took over when I got jealous from seeing you having a fun conversation with Steven."he said honestly with a pout.

He looked so darn cute. I then stood on my tippy toes because he was a little taller than me and kissed his pout.

"It's ok,I understand your jealously got the best of you.But now i'm connected to you in more ways than one and i've never felt closer to you."he smiled then kissed my forehead and pulled into tight hug.

"I love you."he said.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina

It's been a week since Adrian marked me and just like they said I feel like I need him, like NEED NEED him.

I blushed at the thought of needing him 'that way'.

Just then Zakiya walked in then stopped to sniff the air.

"I can smell you from here.Your in heat."she said giving me a pervy stare while wiggling her eyebrows.

Ever since the ceremony i've grown very attached to everyone.Monica and Alpha John are like my second parents, the Twins are my bestfriends, and Zakiya is like my sister.

"What do I do?"I asked.

"Don't go outside, cus i'm pretty sure if I can smell you than so can the other non-mated wolves."she reasurred me.

"Where is Adrian?"I asked egarly. I may sound clingy, but don't blame me.

"The twins said he should be coming back from hunting in a little while."she said after a long pause.she probably mind linked them for an answer.

"Can you hand me my book and glasses?"I asked trying to keep mind off of the horny thoughts going through my head.

she gave them to me and walked out not before saying "be safe" with the wiggle of her eyebrows.

I let out a small laugh and put on my glasses and started to read.

Adrian

I was heading behined a tree to put my shorts on after we just finished hunting.

When I say we, I mean my first and second in command Warren and Brandon.

We were walking in the house with them holding two deers we had caught until both of them dropped the dears and sniffed the air with me doing the same.

"What is that wonderful smell?"Brandon said with lust in his eyes.

"It smells like,vanilla and cinnamon."Warren said with the same look in his eyes.

I nodded in agreement, but once I realized what they were smelling I bolted upstairs.

Christina

I decided take a cool shower, because I was feeling hot.

once I was done I wrapped a white towel around me and walked out to see Adrian.

He had sweat all over him,his shorts a little pulled down showing his v-line.I lust fully watched as a stream of sweat came down from his neck and down his abs.

*SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!! ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩*

He walked over to me with lust filled eyes roaming my pretty much naked body.

His big hands roamed my sides the he pulled my body close to him and kissed me.It was rough but also passionate and soft at the same time.

We took it slow until he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance,which I gladly gave him I gasped as his tongue plunged into my mouth,sliding against mine.I moaned in the back of my throat and he growled in satisfaction.

Tightening his grip around me, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed ripping my towel off.I blushed feeling naked infront of him and covered my 'parts' he growled and smacked my hands away saying.

"Don't hide your beautiful body away from me."then he hungrily kissed me.

Kissing all down my chest and caressing my boobs, I felt a little irritated that I was naked and he was only half. So I pulled of his shorts and threw it across the room.

I looked down,and he was huge! He spread my legs and positioned himself at my entrance while spreading my legs wider.

"Are you sure?"he looked at me with concern.

"Yes,I want you."as soon as those words left my mouth lust filled his eyes and he got ready.

"This will be the only time I hurt you,understand?"he said then slipping himself in slowly.

The tip of his hard member was going into me.Tears rolled down my face from the sharp pain.He looked down at me with pain in his eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?"he said breathless and I shook my head no.

He slammed into me hard,causing me to gasp for air and grab on his back and maybe leave a few scratches.

He then started to thrust in and pick up the pace and went faster with long strokes slamming into me.The pain was quickly replaced with pleasure.It felt like heaven. I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist to get him deeper.

"Harder Adrian!"I screamed breathless, pretty sure the whole pack heard me but right now I didn't care.

He growled from my reaction and picked up the pace thrusting faster. He then went to the crook of my neck where my mark was and bit down sending me a wave of pleasure and I screamed out his name.

He thrusted into me one last time before we both climaxed and he fell on top of me.Both of us panting and sweating.He slid next to me and pecked my lips and wrapping his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his naked chest and we fell asleep in each others arms.

{sorry I took so long,but do you know how long it takes to re-write a chapter? Along time if your a lazy person like me. I

re-wrote chapter 'ceremony' and I'll probably write tomorrow or sometime this week later my rejected mates... }