Rogues and Suspicions

[not edited ]

Briella

My hair went from blonde to brown, eyes from blue to hazel and I had him add a little more boob to the equation. Went from surfboard A to coconut C,but of coarse I had to do something in order to get those.sigh.The things I do for love.

I had ripped up and torn clothes on made sure my hair and everything else was dirty and I might might have bruised myself up a bit to make it look believable,all in all I looked nothing like before.

I ran in my wolf form to there territory, but of coarse my wolf Ella's form was also changed instead of dark brown dull fur it was light brown hazel to match my eyes.I was close to the border line when four wolves surrounded me, two big ones and two regular sized ones. The big black one I already knew was Adrian and I had realized the huge white one was that banished me once before. Christina.

Christina

Adrian and I had went behind the tree to change to change while Zakiya and Ray kept watch.I put on a sports bra and basketball shorts while Adrian just had on shorts and we walked back out.

"State your reason for crossing my territory rogue."he said in a stern voice.

He had said before we left that if a rogue would try to take me and Sebastian away from him he didn't know what he'd do.He had already been on high alert since there were reports of rougue spies lurking the area.

"I-i ran away from m-my pack because they were cruel and a-abusive." my heart melted a little bit,she had reminded me of myself but then I was reminded of all the bad memories.But I couldn't let up, as my job as Luna I have protect my pack this could be a trick. I shook all the bad thoughts out.

"Why should I believe you?"he questioned raising his eyebrow and crossing his arms, I swear Sebastian is gonna catch doing that from us.

"P-please don't hurt me,i-i was j-just passing t-through."she looked like was tired from all the running she did and looked like she was gonna cry because of she was scared of how of Adrian's menacing stare.

"Alright,from what I can see she poses not threat."I said as I walked over to her and hugged her shoulders.

Briella

"Alright,from what I can see she poses not threat."I mentally scoffed. That's what you think. She came over and hugged me.

I wasn't really paying attention I was to busy staring at how sexy Adrian looked.

But my lustfull stare was cut off by some weird looking bitch with rainbow braids who I'm guessing was one of the other wolves who cleared her throat.

"ehm,do you really think we can trust her Chrissy?"she glared at me, I guess she saw me watching Adrian. I glared right back but slightly looked away to seem like I innocently didn't know what she was talking about.

"What are you implying?"Christina asked.

"Nothing, it's just you trust people to easy."rainbow head had said.

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."are they really gonna sit here and argue?

Adrian and the other guy were slightly chuckling.

"Enough, I'm tired and she seems harmless.We will give her a place to sleep and discuss everything in the morning."Adrian spoke.

Zakiya

That girl act like I ain't see her staring at Adrian like was a piece of meat?Then gonna have the nerve to stare at me like I did something wrong?

If Chrissy wasn't so easily trust worthy, I woulda slapped that girl.I can't shake the feeling that I know her from where... all I know is that she better not come between me and Chrissy's friendship and me and my mate's relationship.

I slightly growled as I saw her keep trying to get next Adrian. I don't trust her.

(FYI:they are walking back not that far away)

'Baby what's wrong? 'Ray asked through mind link.

'I don't trust that girl, did you see the was she was looking at Adrian?Christina was to caught up in adoration for the girl to even notice.'I said with annoyance.

'I saw that too but I thought I was tripping,we gotta watch her she might try something to brake them up or take down the pack.'he replied with me nodding.

'Or worse she might try to ruin me and Chrissy's friendship.'he gave me a flat look.
'What? 'I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

'I understand you and Chrissy have a strong bond as friendship and clearly sister like,but do you really think a friendship is worth a whole pack of people dying?'he replied back.

'Okay, maybe my interpretation of how she would ruin the pack was out a jealously but I also care for the sake of the pack what will they do if their Luna is influenced by the wrong people or worse taken?'I say sounding a little worried.

We finally made it to the pack house and Christiana,Adrian and the girl walked upstairs I guess to show her a room.While me and Ray walked into the kitchen, he walked over to the fridge to grab a water.

"All I'm saying is I don't trust her and don't want me or anyone else getting hurt so we have to keep an eye one her."He placed the water bottle on the table and walked over to me and pulled me into his strong embrace.

"Mine.No one will even get close enough to hurt you, I will kill them."

When this book is over do y'all think I should make a spin-off with Zakiya and Ray?