Terms Of Engagement

[not edited ]

recap:

"Christina Evelyn Rosewood,would you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

Christina

I could see the sweat and nervousness pouring out of him as I choked on the hard lump in my throat for my answer.

"I-i, yes."I stammered out with a sigh of relief as I got it out.

"yes?"he asked.

I cleared my throat."Yes,I said I would marry you."

Before I could say anything else I was engulfed in a big hug.I pushed him away, a frown appeared on his face.

"But I thought -"I cut him off hold my hand meaning for him to stop talking, he listened.

"Yes,I said I will marry you. BUT there are some complications and things that need to stop before this is taken any further."I said.

"Name it. Anything, I just want you back in my life."he said pleading.

"One, I never actually left I just took a break from you.I'm not dumb Adrian I know sometimes when you leave your mate you die from withdrawl and plus I love you to much to leave you even though your stupid and irritate me sometimes."I said rolling my eyes at the last part. He grew a huge smile, I straight faced him.

"Don't get to happy i'm not finished."his smile disappeared.

"First, no more of this stupid slutting around business or I will get you nuttered myself. "he turned pale, but nodded.

"I see you nodding but don't think you heard me clearly. I MEAN it, meaning no cheating, no tapes,no hoes,sluts thots, squallys none of that. And plus I will feel all of that anyway since you 'claim' at this happened before we were together. "I said making air quotes with my fingers.

"YES,I understand clearly. None of that stuff I love you and don't want to lose you or Sebastian.And the girls already called dibs on castrating me."he shuddered at the thought.

He placed the beautiful rose diamond covered ring on my finger then engulfed me in another big hug this time I hugged him back.

"Wait, Where is Sebastian?"I murmured into the hug.

"He's with my mother, she absolutely adores him."

Sorry it was short but I felt kinda bad just leaving y'all on a cliffie like that.

And I won't be writing for atleast two days because I'm going on an over night trip with my school to some camp place called "pine grove" and I don't think they have wifi :(