Recovery PART 1

[not edited ]

song 4 chapter ~Justin Bieber: "Recovery"

First I'll acknowledge
Your trust has been broken now
A successful recovery
I pray for us at night

Blessed me with a second chance
Never thought I'd see your face again
Learned a lot through trial and error
Tryna make it right

comment if you think this song goes with the chapter!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina

So Debbie and the girls convinced me to give Adrian a second chance and tonight he said he is going to take me on a special date "that for sure is gonna make me forgive him."

I was this close to giving in yesterday, because all week he's been doing everything I barley had to lift a finger! He made me bed and breakfast, he would change and feed Sebastian in the middle of the night before I even got up.

And I sorta kinda...lethimbackinthebedroom.And yes he sleeps in the bed.

So right now i'm curling my hair while sitting in my robe in front of the mirror.

I.Don't.Know.What.To.Wear!

.'Wear a black dress,Thomas tells me Adrian likes black.'Aviaonna said.

How did he know I couldn't find anything to where?

'You forgot, our mate can tap into our thoughts? 'Aviaonna questioned.

Damn. I forgot to block him out.Oh in case your wondering what I mean, i've been blocking him out of my thoughts because after the big blowout he was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong I love him,but hearing "You know I love you right?","I'm sorry Kitten"over and over gets a little nerve racking.

Oh and I guess his new nickname for me is kitten. I honestly think it's adorable, but don't let him know that.

I walked to the walk in closet,and grabbed a short mid high black dress and put on some black pumps to match.

I grabbed my little black handbag and walked down stairs to see Zakiya and the girls a waiting down there.

"You look hawt!!"they all said in union.

"Thank you,but what are you guys doing. You all look so suspicious." I said with I raise of my eyebrow while crossing my arms.

They all looked at each other then nodded, then Ashley handed me an envelope.

"What's this?"I asked.

"Open it and see!"Ally screamed.

I opened it to see a small note.

{Tried to make them rhyme the best I could }

Dear Kitten,

I know i've done you wrong in the past, so i'm trying to make it right. To find the next clue go to the room,where we conceived our soon on that beautiful night.

love,
Adrian.

I smiled then looked up at my egar friends.

"What did it say!?"they screamed all together.

"It says go to them bedroom for the next clue."I took off my pumps and ran up stairs using my wolf speed.

I don't know how I missed it while I was up here already but the note was right there in the middle of the bed when I got there. I rushed over there and opened it to see another note.

Dear Kitten,

Ahh, I see you found number 2.Now go to the place where you found out our love was true.

love,
Adrian.

Our love was true?Does he mean when I found out I was his mate? Then I thought back...

*flashback*

I took a deep breath sighed and spoke again "Then my mate rejected me and said I lied about being his mate and married someone else and made me watch then I had to apologize for lying to him and his father"

Adrian growled and rapped his arms around my was waist and rested his head on my shoulder. Aviaonna suddenly purked up just like when we found Ryan I whispered "Mate."

"Yes,Yes im your mate"he said hugging me tighter.

*flashback over*

I suddenly snapped my fingers and said "The office!"Then took off running.