A Thousand More (bonus chpter)

[Not edited ]

this is gonna be short :/

song for chapter-Nicki Minaj ft.Drake: Moment for life.

Alpha John

I watched as Adrian and Christina,my new daughter in law finished dancing across the dance floor and made their way towards our table.

At our table sat,Me, Monica, AlphaTrent,Warren, Brandon,Zakiya,Ray and Debbie.

"I see you two were getting

a little sexual on that dance floor."Debbie said teasly wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

Christina blushed a crimson red and hid herself into Adrian's arm.

"I guess you could say that they can't wait for there honeymoon."Brandon said wiggling his eyebrows also and nudging both Debbie and Warren.

"All I'm saying is,if the bed goes ah squeaking don't go peekin."he said playfully wagging his pointer finger as if he was scolding us.

Chissy looked up in surprise blushing even harder and wacked him on his chest and said. "Why would you say that?"

"Do you want me to lie to them?"he asked raising his eyebrow and cocking his head to the side.

she opened her mouth to say something but before she could say something he put his mouth to hers, kissing her into submission. Then stopped leaving them both breathless he said. "You were saying?"

"I....um...bye guys."She said with him nodding in agreement and he pulled his lustful and stammering wife out of the ballroom.

"I can already tell they won't be leaving that room until there's another Sebastian running around."Monica said giggling.

Sorry it was kinda boring I'm not good with endings and maybe I'm thinking about making a sequel.Ibut here's my ideas for the sequel :

*A spin off with Zakiya and Ray.

*A spin off about how Sebastian gets older but his mate(s) end up being the twins (I dnt know just a thought )

*or a Continuation of this.