Why Me?

[not edited ]

recap: "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

~~~~~~~

Trent

He looked in pure shock as I held him against the wall by his shirt.

"What are you talking about!? What did I do!?"he exclaimed.

"SO MY DAUGHTER IS A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MATE?HUH? HUH?"I punched him in the stomach and he fell to the ground.

I know this is my fault she is gone but it's also his too. I kinda felt like I was starting to connect with my daughter again like old times then he made her leave because he thought she wasn't good enough for him.

Then to top it all off he was sleeping with someone else who he married! And she had to sit there and watch she must be in so much pain.

I kicked him in the stomach and then Blake came in screaming "What are you doing to my son!?"

"We'll your precious son was actually the one lying not my daughter,he rejected her then married this girl and my daughter had to sit there and watch then had to apologize for no reason!"I yelled back.

"Is this true?"he said looking at him pleading to say it wasn't.

He didn't say anything."You better tell him the truth,or so help me god I wi-"then he cut me off screaming.

"YES!"then he paused. "Yes,it's true I rejected her to fit in, then lied and married Victoria and marked her..."he trailed off at the last part.

"YOU WHAT!?Do you know you have done, you have messed with nature now you have to live with this hoebag forever and hopefully the moon goddess gives Christina another mate unless she will die of heartbreak!"he sighed and shook his head letting a tear fall.

"Just like I did with your mother."He then walked out leaving me and his son alone again.

He was still on the floor so I kicked him one more good time knocking the air out of him and saying "I hope you rot in hell you sick fuck."

Then walked out, I really hope Chrissy is ok....

Christina

Surprisingly it only lasted for about ten minutes and then just randomly stopped. Hmm I wonder why?

I thought as I stand in Adrian's- I mean our room.I lift up my shirt and see the bruses are gone then look at the cuts on my wrists and they are slowly fading away,then the voices that made me cut came back to haunt me.

worthless

pathetic

murderer

useless

stupid

fat

whore

I just lost it and burst into tears sitting in the floor crying,then I got up and walk into the bathroom and saw one of Adrian's razors and broke it taking the blade out.

'No,not again Chrissy'Aviaonna growled a bit I ignored her.I was about to put the blade to my wrist when Adrian walked in and screamed "NO!"

He then snatched the blade out of my hand instead threw it across the room. He had tears in his eyes as he held me rocking back and forth on try he ground.

"Why?"he said while his voice sounding cracked as he spoke.

"It's helps with the pain, the afull pain. Why Adrian? Why do you still choose to love me,even without the mate bond would you still like me? I'm just a worthless, pathetic,fat,whor-"he then cut me off screaming.

"ENOUGH! I will not sit hear and listen to you talk about yourself like that. Come with me"he the stood up grabbed my hand and led my to a door that said 'For Chrissy ' on it.

I opened it to see a room full of different beautiful mirrors. I walked around for a second in awe until Adrian snaked his arms around my waist and rested his head on my neck.He then kissed my neck and said.

"After hearing your story on how you have been treated, I felt heartbroken on why would someone do such a thing to my beautiful mate."I stopped him there.

"I'm not beautiful, i'm ugly, and fat and probably won't even make a good Luna."he sighed then smiled pulling me more into him.

"Stop talking like that,you are not ugly you are beautiful. You would make and excellent Luna and the pack will love you just as much as I do.And even if you were fat that would be just more of you to love"Aviaonna purred at his words.

I felt safe with him,like nothing could break us. I love him and he loves me and I don't want anything to tear that apart.