New Attitude

[not edited ]

recap:

"Everyone settle down, she's fine.You didn't hurt your Luna,she's just a little overworked and tired. I reassure you all she will be up and well by morning." They seemed to calm down a bit.

I walked out the room with Chrissy to take her to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina

I woke up and looked around to see Adrian not there and frowned bit,missing my mate. I looked on my nightstand to check the time and saw a note.

Dear Chrissy poo,

I know you might be a little upset that i'm not there, quite frankly I wish I was there too but sadly I had pack businesses to attend to and couldn't be there.

When you go to do your daily morning routine don't be surprised at what you see,since you have become Luna and are the offspring of the moon goddess you appearance has slightly changed.

Both yours and my wolf have become stronger and you have mind link connection to the whole pack,it's like you know everyone's name and have them on speed dial.

I don't know what's going to happen personality wise but I will love you no matter what change.If you need me i'll be in my office.

love,

Adrian.

I smiled at the note but also thought, new appearance? Would I be ugly?

I got up to go take a shower running my hand threw my tangled hair looked in the mirror with wide eyes and shock.

I stepped back at first, touching my face while staring at the mirror. Then while holding my face I was moving around to see if it was real or not and it was.

My face was more toned and a flawless, my skin looked permanently tanned and my body seemed slim.

After a quick shower I got dressed feeling more confident in myself than ever before.

I walked into my new walk in closet Adrian had personaly got made for me, already stocked with a bunch of clothes. I picked out a small tan sweater and some shorts with little tiny beads on the side with some new black converses.

I walked down the hall and heard small gasps and nice greetings and saw lustful stares from the young boys but I shook it off as I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a green apple.

I had my eyes closed enjoying the sweet yet sour apple when I was approached one of the lusty teens around my age.

He had shaggy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes that could make a girl melt.He was hot,but not as hot as Adrian.

"Good morning Luna,it's a lovely day isn't it?"he said trying to start a conversation.

"Good morning Steven, a yes it is a lovely day. Are you enjoying yourself today?" I said answering already knowing his name.

He chuckled a bit at my attempt to conversate back. "yes,I have been. But now since you showed up it has gotten even better."he said with a smirk.

Was he flirting with me?Oh god,he is. Does he know what Adrian would do to him if he was here? How do I leave this conversation without being rude?

I let out a small chuckle but before I could say anything someone cleared their throat and Steven looked pale.

Adrian.

"H-hello Alpha Adrian."he said sounding so scared.

"Hello Steven,I see you are having a fun little conversation with your Luna."he said surprisingly but also suspiciously calm rapping his arms around my waist.

It got quiet and I noticed Adrian glaring at Steven not saying a word,I guess they were talking through mind link.

Then Steven looked at me and said. "Have a nice day Luna, I have to go catch up with my friends."And he ran out like his life depended on it.

Before I could even get to ask Adrian what he said he crashed his lips into mine.Our lips moved in sync then he started kissing down my neck and sucking on the spot where my mark was supposed to be.

He kissed and sucked on that spot having me weak at the knees, then stopped and looked at me saying."Can I mark you?"

I looked at him and he had lust in his eyes, I nodded in response with him continuing to kiss down my neck. He nips a first and I shutter with pleasure.He sinks his canines into my skin and I let out a small moan as I was hit with a huge wave of pain that soon turned to pleasure.

He pulls out then licks the bite to stop the bleeding. He then kissed my mark and said "I didn't really want to mark you this way,but my wolf took over when I got jealous from seeing you having a fun conversation with Steven."he said honestly with a pout.

He looked so darn cute. I then stood on my tippy toes because he was a little taller than me and kissed his pout.

"It's ok,I understand your jealously got the best of you.But now i'm connected to you in more ways than one and i've never felt closer to you."he smiled then kissed my forehead and pulled into tight hug.

"I love you."he said.

"I love you too."