Surprises

;Tarra
My mom took me to the hospital near our Highschool. I went to the info desk as my mom stayed in the waiting room so it wouldn't be awkward. 

"Excuse me? Nurse Stacy?" I asked reading the name tag. She raised an eyebrow.
"I was wondering where Alex, Alex Fairmount was if he's even here?"

"Yes, he's here, what's your relation with him?" She asked.

"Distant friends, but I heard he got in a horrible accident and I wanted to make sure he's okay." I nervously whispered.

"He's upstairs in the ICU, room 111, he's also with Gavin," Stacy said robotically as she was doing a bunch of work behind the desk.

"You know him?" She asked as I blushed and nodded my head.

"Okay, well just to warn you they both look in pretty bad shape, Gavin just got out of eye surgery today and Alex is recovering from brain surgery." She said in a normal tone. My jaw dropped to what I felt was the floor.

"Umm.....t-t-thank you," I said wondering what in the world happened to them. I made my way up to room 111 and all the ICU room doors were see-through... It was horrifying the things that people were going through. I rounded a corner to room 111 and looked in the door. What I saw made me drop to the ground, out of eyesight of them. Gavin was bent over a tube-covered Alex and was kissing him, ALEX WAS KISSING HIM BACK!
So it's true, he's gay, and apparently so is Alex.
I just sat against the wall confused and heartbroken, when along came a girl walking down the hall. She had a small crop top on and tight leggings. My eyes followed her down the hall where she walked in front of me. At the end of the hall, she turned and winked at me.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I thought,
And why is my heart skipping a beat? Why do I feel this way? The only time I ever felt like this....was with Gavin.