Halloween Night

Jamie was getting ready to go with Törin on Halloween to a teen club. Jamie's nerves were on high.
Törin was going to be Magnus, from the mortal instruments. He had a full set of makeup and cat-eye contacts. Törin felt extremely nervous in his costume. He knocked on Jamie's door to reveal a very handsome vampire. Törin opened the door to his yellow Lambo, which his parents gave him, and let Jamie sit down. He went over to the driver's side, got in gracefully, and started driving with the throttle low.

"Törin?" Jamie asked.

"Hum?"

"I've been meaning to talk with you a while about this..." Jamie went on.

"YOU'RE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME!! Are you?" Törin yelled nearly slamming on the breaks. "Sorry, go on."

"No Törin, but I don't want to be your BITCH anymore. I don't want you to just keep using me for sex. I don't even know if you like me; plus you never tell anyone we're dating and you walk ten feet away from me in the halls. When you do talk to me it's about how close someone found out that you're gay!" Jamie exclaimed, very upset.
The car pulled over. Törin swept his head to the side, his eyes weren't full of hatred, they were full of heartbreak.

"You..think...that? But I love you" Törin wept, he said what he's always wanted to say but now he feared the end.

"Shh, shh, shh," Jamie said soothingly, interlacing his hand with Törin's. He looked him in his misty eyes and said

"I love you too... and I want to go to prom with you but I want you to please be ready by then because I don't want to be in the shadows with my love anymore. And this isn't me formally asking because this would be the worst way to ask, but please just think about it?" Törin nodded his tearful eyes and Jamie leaned over the seat and tenderly kissed him. They headed out of the car since the club was only a block away. Törin grabbed Jamie's hand

"This might not be a big start, but I need to have some more time to start making out in public, okay?" To THIS Jamie laughed.

"Okay, Mr. Romantic, let's have some fun!" He said moving past the bouncer and into the sweat, pimple-filled, teenaged overcrowded club with his boyfriend right by his side. They both danced late into the night, forgetting about all their worries for just one night.