Unexpected

When those words escaped her lips I felt a twang to my heart unexpectedly. I instantly pushed that away and pressed her with a question I had been wanting to have clarified.

"Rumors have spread that you somehow caused a fight that ended up seriously injuring Alex. Is that true?" Suddenly all the confidence drained from Törin's girlfriend's face. A tear escaped her eye.

"I didn't know he would do that I was just stating to him what I just saw because I had never thought Törin was right about Gavin. He would always say he's gay because of blank and he said Tim told him. I feel so Terrible I..." I put my hand on her face and wiped away a tear.

"It's okay, I believe you." I conveyed in a calm demeanor. Her eyes widened and I quickly retracted my hand. She grabbed it.

"I never liked Törin...I thought that was who I was supposed to be with. I always used him as a cover up.......to cover the way I feel about you." She said in a strong voice.

"I saw you at the beginning of the school year, two months ago, and I instantly was attracted to you."
I blushed secretly knowing I felt the same way after the hospital, (since that was the first time I saw her).
She continued, "I talked with Jamie about you because I knew he knew you, he even gave me your number and was a little suspicious why but I'm slick with secrets." She winked. "And now I realized." There was a long silence.
"Tarra I can't push my feeling away anymore....................I'm In love with you."