Prom

Alex's p.o.v (This will be the longest chapter in the book)

I woke up and kissed Gavin on his plump lips. He started to wake up and kiss me back, holding me by the nape of my neck.

"I think that was the best way to be woken up." He said after we pulled away. I smiled and touched my head against his.
"The girls are gone." He chuckled.

"Guess they were being serious yesterday. You got a twenty?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I think I lost the bet, I would be surprised if those two bunny rabbits didn't bonk last night. Ya know, Jamie and Törin?"

"Yeah, and they're gonna be at prom fabulously and fearlessly." He laughed.

"Yeah, but I still don't know what happened between you two that made you guys friendly after he did this to me."
Gavin sighed, leaning on an elbow facing me.

"Because he showed me he was just a human, I'll tell you why."

------------------Flashback--------------------

"You're the only one who can help me," Törin said. I looked back at Alex with regret, but something told me I needed to go. Törin seemed really anxious and scared? I followed him to the benches in front of the football field. He took a shaky breath, preparing to talk.

"I don't know how, but you know I'm gay, and I know you are so don't deny it. Before I say anything about myself I just wanted to say sorry, I know you and Alex will never forgive me. I was enraged that you seemed so comfortable like that, I don't know what came over me."

"Yes, I don't forgive you, but I'm willing to listen to what you have to say," I replied calmly.

"So, Jamie and I, I'd had feelings for him since freshman year. He has been my best friend since we were young and I didn't want to ruin it. Plus I was scared because there was no one like me, and I thought it was wrong. I'd had many girlfriends, flings, after each one I hurled into the toilet. I didn't do it with Diamond though. I wanted to just stop my feelings for Jamie, he even told me he had feelings for me. I thought doing it once with him would get it out of my system, but it turned into something else, I also enjoyed it.
Now though, I'm scared to come out. I'm scared people will judge. I'm scared people will tease me and call me names. But if I don't do it before prom I'll lose Jamie, and I love him, it would break me if he wasn't with me anymore. What am I going to do?" He cried, sobbing.

"Listen, Törin, it might be hard to do it. I know it is, and yes he should respect that you're not ready. But on the flip side, he doesn't want to feel like he's not important enough to show around school. He wants to be able to snog you in public, say "I love you" without you denying it. He most of all wants to feel normal."

"It sounds like you're speaking from experience." He sniffled.

"Maybe I am, but I know he'll come out, and the thought comforts me. Normally I would say come out when you're ready, but your situation is different, if you really care for each other, then it won't matter what people will think."
He gave me a quick hug, still emotional, and said thank you, letting me leave for my class.

----------------------End of flashback-----------

"Wow." I breathed, then hugged him as tight as I could.
"That's why I love you, you're so nice to people no matter who they are. I love you so much."

"I love you too Alex." I was so emotional because that's the first time he's told me he loved me. I pressed my lips against his passionately.

"Oh my god! What did I say about gay sex!" Diamond screeched behind us, but we didn't stop until she threw a blanket at us.