Pulled Aside

:Gavin
After the uneventful Halloween weekend, I was glad to finally go to school, with Alex today on the first of November. Signs were already being posted about prom in December. I wanted to go so bad, how would I ask Alex? I mean we've only been dating for a couple of weeks but we've been through more than average together. I thought as I was pulling on some sweat pants and a blue shirt that said "Yeet". I made my way out of the room thankfully starting to get used to only one eye. I went into the bathroom and looked at the hole in where an eye should be. I shuddered, quickly putting my eye patch on and thinking about how ugly I was.
After getting ready, I went to go get my backpack and head off. My dad was asleep on the couch and I tiptoed to get it from the counter. He stirred. I hurriedly grabbed it and sped for the doorknob.
"Have a good school day," dad surprisingly announced. I paused, then was off on my way to school.
I met Alex in the front hall surrounded by a group of people asking why he was in a wheelchair. He held up his hand and the questions diminished. After I arrived the group quickly dispersed. I walked next to him as he went to his first-period class. We were in the middle of talking when Törin showed up in front of us.

"What do you want" I spat. Then, he said something remarkable.

"I'm so sorry about what I did." He looked sheepish. Alex's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

"And..?" I pressed anger seething, as I tried to cover my shock.

"I need your help," he said, looking at me.

"Why would I help you Törin?"

"Because...............you're the only one who can help me."