Lesbihonest

Last night:11:13pm:Tarra
I completely lost it when she said that. I maneuvered my way onto the pavilion rooftop and started jumping from building to building not caring which direction I was going.
HOW CAN SHE LOVE ME I THOUGHT THAT I...
I stopped running to catch my breath. I needed to turn around. I made my way back and heard coughing, a lot of it. I jumped off the low roof to find a doubled-over, coughing, crying mess. I kneeled by her side and hugged her. The crying stopped but the coughing didn't.

"What's wrong!" I screamed. She pointed to her large bag and there was a breathing machine. I handed it to her and she immediately put it on, the coughing slowly subsided.

"Why are you back?" She wheezed.

"I'll be with you on account that we take it slow because I'm still getting my head wrapped around my feelings," I said with unknown bravery.

"Really!" She yelled coughing again.

"Yes but only if you tell me what just happened," I said. She suddenly turned white.

"The reason because of that, and why you saw me at the hospital.........was because I have cystic fibrosis."  She said embarrassingly. I started crying knowing of all the things she had to go through and how tough her life is. I could hear the purr of the ventilator and feel the tears streaming through my fingertips covering them. I could feel small cold hands wrap around the back of my head. She looked at me in the eyes.

"It's going to be okay." She said soothingly. I let my body fall into her lap, she kept wiping away the tears gently. I eventually fell asleep.
...
Today: 6A.M: Saturday
I opened my groggy eyes to a figure sitting over me.

"And we have lift-off" she joked, the ventilator went.

"How long have you been awake." I yawned.

"Since you fell asleep."

"That's stupid you should go to sleep." I scolded drawing a surprised look.
"Oh shit! I've got to go my parents will be awake in an hour!" I said. She let me stand up and I helped her get to her feet. Her hazelnut hair was still unscathed and perfect despite it being a new day. Her mesmerizing green eyes followed me as I walked away, it was tempting me to stay.

"Will I see you on Monday?" she asked.

"Yes, if you finally tell me your name," I called back.

"I won't say it outright, there's no fun in that but my name is a gem that falls on the birthdays of April." She said cryptically.
I wracked my brain all of the time running back to my house. I hopped up the house, weak from tiredness. I laid down in bed. Trying to process everything. The only thing I came up with was DIAMOND.