;)

Diamonds p.o.v

I looked over at the sleeping boys and sighed. They were just too cute. Suddenly I was pulled into Tarra's lips. Something was different about the way she was kissing, it was hungry and God was I meeting her halfway. She rolled me over on my back and sat above me, kissing me deeply.

"What's gotten into you today?" I chuckled. She sucked all the air out of my mouth, and she let me regain my breath for a second.

"The boys are right there." I pointed over to their sleeping silhouettes. She rolled her eyes and got off the sleeping bag, motioning for me to follow her. She asked me to lead her to my room and I was officially freaking out. I guided her up the grand staircase to the hallway of rooms. I walked to the one at the end. It was my bedroom, the walls were light purple and there was a big pink canopy surrounding my bedframe that went all the way up to the ceiling and touched the floor. I heard a click and she locked the door. I brushed the canopy aside and got on the bed, Tarra did the same. She pinned me down once again and started kissing my neck.

"Tarra, I love you." My voice came out shaky.

"I love you too." Then she continued what she was doing. I put my hand on her neck and waist, from this point on I knew there was no going back and I was glad.