Three "Little" Words

: Diamond

"So I just asked Gavin if we could tag along with him, and, if my gaydar is correct, then Alex too."
I looked over at Tarra to find any signs of emotion, and I was glad she was smiling.
We were walking through the city talking and stuff when I noticed something warm in my hand. I looked down and it was Tarra's tiny hand. I literally stopped in the middle of the street and looked at her. She was wearing tight leggings and a bright orangish-pink shirt, her hair in a small bun. She looked like a goddess.

"What are you looking at?"

"You."
She blushed and started walking again with her hand still in mine.

"S-s-so I mean we-we're going to prom and I asked you but you wanna go on a-a date?" Tarra asked nervously, her confidence suddenly thrown out the window.

"You asking me out? On a date?" Diamond said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ya know what FU find someone else to go with," Tarra said storming away.

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm just kidding T, where did you have in mind?"

"Up your mother's ass and to the right bar and grill"

"Funny T!!!! Hah HA HA."
"You could come to my place" I suggested. Now it was her turn to stop abruptly and turn around.
"Chill! We don't have to DO anything, we can just hang out?"

"Ummmmmm ooookay?" She stated nervously.

"Kk, but let's get our Starbucks on first!" I squealed and pulled her into a nearby Starbucks.

"Holy Jesus, that Carmel frappuccino with two shots of espresso was LITTTTT!" Tarra screamed.

"Calm down, I'm guessing you're not used to coffee, are you?"

"NO BUT I SHOULD TRY IT MORE OFTEN, LETS GO TO YOUR PLACE NOW NOW NOW!"

"OKAY, Tarra please stop shouting" I looked at her nodding her head ferociously, I couldn't stay mad at her cute little face.

---After an extremely loud jam session in the car, and a car ride later, they pulled up to Diamonds house---

"My parents aren't here, we could watch a movie in the theater room?"

"You live in a mansion?!?!?" Tarra asked.

"Didn't I already tell you?"

"No"

"I live in a mansion"

"I can see that"

"Let's go?"

"Yes"
I unlocked the door, and half pushed her inside. She was awe-struck from the lion door knock that was gold.

"I want to watch spiderman!" Tarra exclaimed.

"That movie came out a while ago---"

"Now!"
Sheesh, I shouldn't have taken us to Starbucks I thought. We entered the room, and she made her way to a 10ft wide beanbag, Tarra proceeded to pat the space beside her. I picked up the remote and made my way over, gently placing myself next to her. Using the alien space-age-looking remote, I found Spider-Man. Tarra brushed aside the remote and brazenly intertwined our legs. My entire body was on fire, my heart was threatening to jump out of my ribcage and make a bloody mess on the floor. I could sense a coughing fit coming on so I downed a few puffs of my inhaler, then started enjoying the movie. I slowly put an arm on her chest and was relieved my heart wasn't the only one malfunctioning. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep at the part where Peter's friend learns his secret and he drops the Lego Death Star. I flinched because four words came from Tarra's mouth that I did not expect to hear.

"I love you too."