Four

The next day, I was at the canteen; the rice and the fried chicken on my plate that I ordered fifteen minutes ago had not even been touched yet by the white disposable spoon and fork in my hands.

Then suddenly, I heard a voice from behind.

“Hi, Chester!“

It was Misty; with red big eye glasses, brownish short hair that couldn't even touch her shoulders, and a slim body.

“H-hi..”, I replied in a soft and weak voice.

“How come you're alone? Poor lonely little boy. Where's Luna?”, she asked in a sarcastic voice.

“Leave me alone,”

“But you're already alone?”, then she sniffed a laugh.

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! DIDN'T YOU FREAKIN' HEAR THAT?! AND ONE MORE THING: STOP TALKING ABOUT LUNA BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER!”, I yelled to her as I stood up with my index finger pointing to her. I couldn't control myself.

There was a shock in her eyes. Everyone stared at me. I carried my bag and left the food and ran away. I exited the canteen running and running until I reached the hallway of one of the second-floor buildings.

As I ran, I bumped onto someone; a muscular body and much taller than me. He was in the same uniform so he was probably a student, too.

I almost lost my balance.

“We need to talk,” the man said.

"Talk about what?!”

“Luna... Luna's death.”

He grabbed my arms and forced me to follow him.

“Oh, wait! Release me! Are you kidding me? What do you know about her death huh?!”

There was a long pause and silence before he spoke again answering my question that electrified me with shock...

“Everything.”

My heart started beating so fast. It pounded so hard as if it wanted to get out of my chest.

“Everything?”, I asked to confirm what I heard.

And he replied, “Yes. I know everything.”