Eleven

I did not know whether Misty was telling the truth or whether she just let those words came out of her freaking mouth to get my attention.

But for the world's sake! Ugh.

As I walked home from school, I heard my phone rang. I was the only one in the street, by the way. Looking around before pulling my phone from my pocket, I remembered Luna.

I remembered how we always walked together after school. Sometimes, we would stay in the Claro building until it would get dark before we'd go home.

Clearing up my mind, I checked my phone.

1 message received!

From: Unknown (+9666192***);

To: Chester

Hi. Go home now. Don't stop in a street alone.

AGAIN? Who the hell was this?

From: Chester;

To: Unknown (+9666192***)

Who are you? Are you stalking me?

*SENT!*

After sending the message, I started to wall again until I got home and went to my room.

For sure, this creepy stalker was the mysterious guy, too! Heck.

Oh....

I couldn't help but be nervous every time I thought of that guy. What if he really knew everything?

My heart sank. My body felt weak. I wanted to collapse. Drops of cold sweat was pouring down from my body because of the nervousness I was feeling.

Then, my phone rang.

From: Unknown (+9666192***); To: Chester

Want to know who I am?

-

From: Chester;

To: Unknown (+9666192***)

JUST TELL ME WHO THE F ARE YOU!

-

From: Unknown (+9666192***); To: Chester

Not ryt now.

-

From: Chester;

To: Unknown (+9666192***)

Stupid.

-

After sending that message, I did not receive any reply from the number anymore.

"Chester! Chester!",I heard my mom shout from downstairs in the living room.

I was listening to music at that time and at the same time, reminiscing all the good and bad memories I and Luna had shared together when she was still alive. The weather was gloomy outside that contradicted the weather reports in the television earlier.

"Yes, mom?!"

I heard her steps heading to my room. Then she knocked few times on my door.

"Your classmate is here."

"Uh? Who?"

"Misty."

"Misty?"

"Yes, dear. Go down now and entertain her. She's outside. I requested her to enter but she said she won't stay any longer. She just want to talk to you for a while. Come on!"

"Okay, mom. Just a minute,"

Why was Misty here? I brushed my hair a little so I would look presentable. I went downstairs and opened the door. Misty was standing still, in front of me, expressionless. I gave her a small smile but she did not smile back to me.

"What do you need?" I asked, fading the smile on my face.

"I... I just," she mumbled.

"Hey what. Come on!"

"Sorry. I was t-the person who has been s-s-sending you messages."

She said bowing her head. She might had felt humiliated by herself. However, I somehow felt relieved. I was glad it was not that creepy guy.

"S-seriously??? That was so stupid. Why did you need to do that?"

"Sorry... Sorry if I ever made you feel nervous or something. And I am not just here for that. I want to say sorry for everything—"

"No," I cut. After all? After making Luna's life miserable? She would come here and just say sorry?

"I just wanted you to... uhm, it's because—"

"So you know everything about... L-Luna's d-death, too?" I demanded, changing the topic.

"Well... About that..." she spoke looking at me straightly. Her eyes were being serious.

"I witnessed every detail."

Shocked, I quietly closed the door behind me so mom wouldn't hear our conversation.

"Uh... really?" I asked her, trying to keep myself calm.