Eighteen

A week and a half had passed by and I finally had the guts to go to school.

The bags under my eyes came dark due to a week of crying. My body had lost weight making me feel so weak and vulnerable.

As I walked in through the hallway, everyone's eyes were all directed to me. Murmurs could be heard playing over the campus. Why did these people give such attention to me? It was as if they were predicting that I was going to die soon.

Hell.

Entering our classroom, Misty's smile greeted me that sent a little tinge of happiness in my body making me feel better. Mrs. Dizon ushered me to my seat. I guessed mom had contacted her about my situation that was why she never asked about it anymore. I was glad she didn't bother to because that would just make me feel worse anyway.

Classes were all normal but sitting in a crowd of people wasn't easy for me. I wanted to go back home.

After some hours, the bell had finally rung.

"Chester, what happened?" Misty asked out of nowhere that I almost jumped in shock.

She tapped my shoulders and said, "Whatever it is. You'll be okay."

And then, she walked away waving her hands at me. I just gave her a weak smile and continued my way home.

I found myself in front of the Claro building and the thought of Luna invited me in.

I sat exactly where she fell. Unconsciously, tears poured down my cheeks. I couldn't keep this feeling any longer. I needed to cry.

Im-so-sorry-Luna was all that I could speak as my shoulders shuddered uncontrollably from crying so hard.

Then I heard a voice from behind,

"Why did you kill her?"