Chapter 4

(Riley's POV)

It's Monday now but it's also spring break so I can just spend all day with Orion. I can spend all day not at home with my dreadful parents. I know they would kill me if it meant Julia would come back. It's not my fault she's dead. She fell down the stairs on her own. I just... got rid of her. With fire.

Things really wern't this bad before the fire. Once they layed Julia into the earth my mom just turned on me and my dad soon followed suit. Me being only around 8 was extremely hurt by this. I had just lost my baby sister and now my parents basically bully me for being alive. I couldn't take it.

At the age of 8 I was having suicidal thoughts. But they were childish. Instead I took all my sadness and turned it into anger. I stopped hanging out with my old friends and hung out with all the other angry kids with bad home lives. We were all troublemakers. It was actually kinda cool.

I've kind of stayed with the same clique until I hit highschool. Beginning of freshman year, Orion moved in down the street. When I first saw him I thought he looked like he could hurt someone but was too nice to, therefore making him a wimp. Then, I got a real good look at him and all my past thoughts about him vanished. The only thing that I thought about him was that he was beautiful.

I knew I had to get to know him, so that's what I did. And now it's just me and him, best friends. Maybe even more than that.

"Maybe we should both go back to your house." Orion said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I don't wanna go home." I said.

"Well you need to at least try to communicate with your parents. Work through your problems with them." He reasoned.

"Are you deaf? Do you not here all the things I tell you about them? There is no reasoning with them. They'll always hate me."

"They don't hate you."

"Whatever. Let's just go."

"Really?" Orion's face lit up. I nodded and he jumped up. I followed him downstairs and we put on our shoes. We laced up and then walked out the door.

It was actually quite nice today. Lately our spring breaks have had some pretty bad weather. But today it was warm, the sun was out and birds were chirping. I could even hear a couple lawnmowers going. We made it to my house and stepped up onto the porch. I grabbed my key and put it into the door. Reluctantly, I turned the key and entered my home. We took off our shoes and walked into the living room. Both of my parents were sat on the couch watching TV. They pretended not to notice Orion and me. I was about to walk past but Orion tugged on my shirt. I glared at him but he just glared back.

"Hi, Mom and Dad." I said. They looked up at me.

"Where have you been?" Dad was the one to speak up first.

"At Orion's house." I asnwered honestly. He gave me a quizzical look.

"Why would you need to be at his house for practically three days?" My mom asked. I just shrugged.

"Okay. Clean your room." She said. I kept my mouth shut and went straight to my room, Orion following behind me. We reached the saftey of my room and I closed the door behind us. I sat on my bed and Orion stood by the door.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He said, smiling.

"They barely even talked to me." I said.

"But they were nice."

"They wern't nice."

"Okay, but they wern't mean." Orion winked. I shook my head and laughed.

"You're dumb." I said. Orion came over and sat next me.

"That's a lie, I'm smarter than you." He said and he pecked my cheek. I pretended to bite him which made him back away.

"I'm gonna kiss you, don't bite me." He said and pressed his lips on mine. He pulled away but I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. We kissed, deeper, and Orion pushed me back onto my bed. My hands gripped the fabric of his shirt and pulled it. He got the hint and pulled it off.

We were really into this now. Orion trailed his lips down my jaw and to my neck where he sucked. I giggled because it tickled and he laughed.

"Do you like that?" He asked.

"It tickles." I said. He went back down and did the same thing. I squirmed and laughed. He stopped and pressed his crotch into my leg. Oh my god, he was hard. I smirked, knowing that I made him this way. I pulled off my pants and threw them off the bed. Orion on put his hand under my chin and pulled me forward while he moved back. We were both leaning on our knees. I pulled the waistband of his shorts. Orion and I locked eyes as I dipped my hands down into his boxers.

When I touched him, his breathing stopped and he bit his lip. I pulled his dick out of his pants and spit on my hands. When I grabbed it again I was cut short. The door opened. My father's face appeared and my mother's behind his. If I had a camera I would have snapped a picture. The horror on their faces was practically comical.

"What the fuck is going on?" My dad's voice bellowed. I put Orion's dick back into his boxers.

"You should really knock." I said, getting up and grabbing my pants. I put them on and sat back down.

"Don't mouth off to me." Dad said.

"Not mouthing off, just teaching respect."

"I am not afraid to hit you in front of your friend."

"We're not friends," I said, "We're lovers."

My number one goal right now is to piss off my parents as much as I can. I grabbed Orion and started to make out with him. I heard my mother gasp. My dad's footsteps cam closer and I felt him grab me. He lifted me up and dragged me out the door to my bedroom.

"Get out of my house and come back when your done being a fag!" He yelled. He opened the front door and threw me out. Literally. I hit the ground with a thud. My vision blackened for a second but I managed to stay concious. I heard Orions foot steps run out and the front door slam.

"Oh my god, Riley!" I heard Orion yell. I felt him try to help me up but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me." I spat. I got up and started walking in any direction. Orion followed quickly behind me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Anywhere. I don't care." I said. I sped up and tried to get away from Orion.

"Please don't run away again. Come back to my house until you calm down." I heard him say. Why is he so fucking obsessed with me? Why does he care so much? I'm nothing special.

"Stop! Stop acting like you care and leave me the fuck alone! Don't talk to me ever again! Go fuck yourself!" I screamed, the words flew fast out of me. Almost as fast as how fast I ran away from him. As soon as I saw the hurt that crossed his face I wanted to apologize.

But I'm not in the mood for that. I hate him right now, so I ran. I had to go to somewhere close by but hidden so I could get clothes from my room later on. I was still shirtless, wearing only basketball shorts. After I get my clothes I'm running away and not coming back. I have no one here but Orion and I've let him in too much.

This is gonna hurt him, but I swear it'll hurt me more.