Chapter 16- END

(Riley's POV)

Orion told me that tonight we were going to have a date. He was going to make dinner and all that. Right now I was upstairs getting ready and he was downstairs doing the same. His mom was out at her sister's to help with a new baby. She wouldn't get back until tomorrow morning.

I finished tying my tie and waited for Orion to call me downstairs. He insisted that we both dress fancily.

"RILEY!" Orion's yell came from downstairs. I would have been happy had it not been for the smell that accompanied it. I ran downstairs and saw the oven on fire. It was small but it was there. And growing fast.

"Go call 911!" I yelled. Orion went to get the phone and I found a large bowl. I filled it with water and poured it on the fire. It calmed down. If I soaked it again it would be out. I put it back under the water and impatiently waited for the bowl to fill. When it was done I poured it over the fire and watched it putter out.

"Orion! Orion, it's out!" I yelled to him. I heard him tell the 911 operator it was all good and hang up. He walked back into the kitchen with a sheepish look on his face.

"You fucking idiot!" I yelled, "What were you thinking?"

"I know, I'm sorry.. Help me clean up?" He gave me adorable puppy dog eyes that was impossible to resist. We cleaned out the oven and I got some ferbreeze because the kitchen smelled horrific.

When we were done we collapsed onto the couch. Orion held me and I played with the fabric of his pants.

"I'm sorry. I can't believe I ruined our date." He apologized. He sounded so sad.

"Don't worry. The night's only just begun." I replied. I kissed him on the cheek and got up. I held out my hand for him and he took it. I pulled him up and led him upstairs.

"There's something I've always wanted someone to do for me." I said as I pulled us into his room.

"What's that?" Orion cocked an eyebrow. I whispered it in his ear and he smiled.

"I'll do it for you, Riley." He said. He sat me down on the bed and then ran down the hall. He came back with a cd and put it into his stereo. He ran into the bathroom and after a minute or so he yelled to me, "Press play!"

When the first note came he opened the bathroom door. His hair was slicked back. It was cute. The smile on my face was so big, I probably looked crazy.

"You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you." Orion sang along. He wasn't too bad. I think after this I'd ask him to sing for me more. He slowly walked over to me, still singing, to the beat of the music and held my hand. He leaned in and out to the beat as he sang.

"I love you baby! And if it's quite alright I need you baby, to warm a lonely night I love you baby. Trust in me when I say..." He stopped singing the rest of the chorus, letting Frankie Valli do the rest of the work.

Orion looked me in the eyes and then pounced on me. I fell back on the bed, Orion hovering above me. He proceeded attacked me with kisses. It was the most adorable thing ever.

"I love you." Orion said before kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you, too." I said kissing him right back on his cheek. It was silent for awhile before I decided to speak and break the silence.

"Orion?" I wanted it to come out more confident. Instead, I sounded like a baby.

"Yeah?" I didn't wanna say it anymore. God, why am I so scared? It's not even that big of a deal.

"I... I think we should do it tonight." I looked up into his eyes like a lost puppy. I could literally see him melt. It wasn't that bad, saying it.

"Okay." He bent down and kissed me. As he was sucking on my neck I put my fingers in his hair and said,

"I think I wanna keep you forever."