Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Riley's POV)

The bathroom was empty when I walked in which was good. I hated peeing with other people around in strange places. When I finished and was washing my hands the door opened. Blake walked in and smiled at me.

"Hey." He said with a smile. He walked closer to me.

"I've got to tell you something." He was close now and the smile on his face was getting creepy. It didn't really reach his eyes.

"What?" I said.

"I've missed you. And I think you've missed me too." The smile faded and he had a scary look of seriousness on his face. I let out a nervous laugh. But I didn't say anything.

"Do you miss me?" Blake asked. I felt a ping in my stomach. It wasn't a bad ping.

I looked at Blake. I mean, he wasn't that bad. He was actually really attractive. I know he's going to kiss me if I say yes. Maybe I should say yes.

"Yes." As soon as I finished saying it his lips were on mine. He backed me up into the wall and I tangled my hands in his hair. His hands were on my waist. I could feel the walls shake from the music outside.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"I missed you too." He said and kissed me again. His hands went down to my butt and I grabbed his belt. I undid it and pulled down his pants. As I pulled down his underwear I got down on my knees. He was hard and I don't know why, but it gave me a weird feeling.

I didn't want to finish this.

I leaned back onto my feet and looked up at Blake.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this." I looked down at the ground.

"What?" Blake asked.

"I don't want to finish this." I looked back up at him. He looked mad. Whoops.

"But- but you... Ugh! Why would get me ready and not go through with it! You can't go back now, you have to finish this." He said. I shook my head no, slowly.

"Don't be rude." He said.

"What's rude is making me stay here and finish when I don't want to." I snapped. He let out a huff and shuffled closer to me. His penis was uncomfortably on my face. I was scared. Blake was my friend, I didn't want to hurt him. But he was also being an ass. I was scared.

"Okay, you need to back up." I sassed. Blake didn't relent.

"Seriously sto-" I couldn't finish because he shoved himself inside of my mouth. At the same time the door opened and I saw a familiar face.

Orion saw us.

His mouth dropped open and the look on his face broke my heart. I pushed Blake off of me, I'm pretty strong when I'm determined, and rushed towards Orion.

"Please, don't be mad at me. Help me. I don't want to be here anymore." I said. Orion gave me an exasperated look. He grabbed my wrist, gave Blake a quick glare at which he smirked, and pulled me out of the bathroom.

We walked out of the building, completely missing Dance Gavin Dance. We walked to the side of the road and Orion pulled out his phone. I assumed he was dialing his mom and I was right. He have her directions to the venue and we went over to sit on the curb. I put my head in my knees and tried to calm my nerves. I was shaking. That whole ordeal was terrifying. I thought Blake was a nice guy but after that I realized he wasn't.

This is why I don't like letting people in. They fuck me over like that. What if Orion does the same thing?