Part 5

Khushi chuckle sadly hearing her father thought about her, it's not the first time she is hearing such question on her character after her Divorce it's a regular things for people to pass judgment on her character. This the worst situation of this society here every second person is the devotee of Goddess Durga, Lakshmi, Saraswati, and other goddesses but the same person never failed to insult blame curse even abuses the girls and women who are the appearance of them. This double face society is the reason behind the all sorrow which female's face, even for the sin done by men's girls is blamed. Her Divorce was Arnav decision but all put her responsible for her broken marriage just because she didn't plead front of him killing her self respect. Her father had always through venom on her and still she never did anything to hurt him as she always respected him but the day he refused her to accept back when she was threw out of RM in dark night after her Divorce her every bond with him die at same instance and for her now he is nothing other than Man full of himself for whom women's are doormat.

"Insaan jaisa hota hai use sab waise hi dikhai dete hai isme aapka nhi balki aapke najariye ka dosh hai" said Khushi. (You see others the same way you are it's not your fault but its defect in your viewpoint)

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui apne Baap se aise baat karne ki" said Angry Suraj. (How dare you to talk like this with your father)

"Sach bolne ke liye himmat se jyada imandari ki jarurat hoti hai" said Khushi. (For saying truth you need to be honest more than daring)

"Chup kar jao hume ye bhulne ke liye majboor mat kro ki tum mera khoon ho" said Suraj gritting his teeth. (Shut your mouth don't force me to forget that you are my blood)

"Kisi baat ko bhulne ke liye hume use yaad rakhna hota" said Khushi. (For forgetting something we need to remember that" said Khushi.

"Bus kar Suraj iss ladki ko samjhane ka koi faida nhi bhul mat iss ke andar tere sath sath uss nirlaj Varsha ka bhi khoon hai ... aur jab Maa ne kabhi kisi rishte ka samaan nhi kiya to beti se kya umid kare" taunted Subhadra Malik. (Enough Suraj don't forget with you she also have that shameless Varsha Blood and If mother had not respected any relation then how can you expect this from her daughter

"Bacche to apne Maa Baap ke pratibimb hote hai ... unke ache ya bure charitra sab unke Maa Baap ki hi den hoti hai... yakin kijiye hume iss baat ka bahut garv hai ki hum apni Maa ki tarah hai apke bete ki tarah nhi" said Khushi looking in her eyes. (Children's are Image of their parents... good or bad whatever character they have they get it from their parents only ... and trust me that I'm very proud that I'm like mother not your son)

"Bakri ke bhi muh me jaban aa gyi ... jo kal tak apne pita aur Dadi ke samne palkein nhi utha pati thi aaj unke aankhon me dekh ke bahas kar rhi hai... aisa kya khila rhe hai ye Gupta ki tumhari jaban kaichi se bhi tej ho gyi" said Sujata Malik. (Goat also got tongue... girl who never raised her lid from her father and Dadi is now back answering them that also looking in their eyes... what these Gupta's feed you that your tongue getting sharper than scissor)

"Pyar ... Pyar diya unhone hume ... yeh ehsaas diya ki Ladki hona koi abhishrap nhi hota... Ek Pariwaar diya jo kabhi mujhe mere sage Pariwaar ne nhi diya... uss ghar me meri haisiyat ek nokar se badhke nhi thi par yha hum ek Beti hai ek Bahen aur Iss Pyar aur Vishwaas ne hume himmat di hai ki hum khud ke liye awaj utha sake" said Khushi with confidence. (Love... they gave me love... a feeling that being Girl is not curse... a family that I never get from my own family... In that house my position was not more than a servant but here I'm some one daughter someone sister and this love and trust had given me strength to stand against wrong)

"BATAMIJ LADKI" Shouted Suraj and raised his hand to slap Khushi but before his hand touched her cheek someone hold it in between and when Suraj looked the Person who dare to stop him he found his Ex. SIL in angry mode his bloodshot eyes glaring him like he is going to burn him alive, his hold was so tight that Suraj was scared that if tried to free may be it broke his wrist bone. (Ill mannered Girl)