Part 14

She was humming lullaby and patting Arish back for making him sleep. Her baby is tired, he was crying from hours even she is scared of thought of losing him. She don't want to die living her baby alone today's incidence had left a big impact on her heart. When in riot people are attacking she saw her death but with a hope of to meet her son she did every possible thing. She ran from here and there then finally hide under a bus which was burnt by them and smoke was coming out of it. It was getting hard for her to breath there and she lost her conscious. When she was back she found herself in Arnav Singh Raizada bedroom on his bed. Arish is bit calm now after drinking her milk and slowly he slept in peaceful sleep in his mother arm. She is bit worried about Arnav sudden confession whether he actually feel for her or it just a ploy to trap her. As much she knows him he is not cunning and manipulative type person like his mother and sister. He never felt anything for her at the time of their marriage and he never made any false promises to her. He was always honest with her.

FLASHBACK

Khushi was sitting in her room and waiting for Arnav, from Shravan she came to know what happened after she fainted during engagement. She was shocked to know that Arnav is ready to marry her but before that he want to talk with her. She don't know why he changes his mind when he was the one who had said no and was not even ready to think about this alliance before. Marrying Arnav will be like dream come true for her but she knows he don't like her and she don't want to be burden on anyone. She don't wish to marry someone as compromise. Arnav is a nice person and she cant spoil his life by marrying him, If he is doing in guilt then she will not allow him to make such big sacrifice for her. She came back in reality hearing door knock and saw Shravan standing with Arnav at her door. She stood of from bed and turned other side so her back was facing him.

"Aap log baat kar lo mai baher hi hu" said Shravan and nodding his head Arnav entered in room. (You both can talk, I'm standing outside only)

Arnav closed the door behind him as he didn't want other person to intrude their conversation but his action gave jolt to Khushi heart and its started beating unevenly.

DHAK...DHAK... 

DHAK... DHAK...

Khushi clutched her chest to calm her beating heart. She started getting Goosebumps suddenly. Her pale white cheek turned into crimson red without her knowledge. Just being with him in close room can make her feels like this then what she will do when they will actually... her thoughts were broken by Arnav.

 "KHUSHI" he said loudly to bring her back, he don't know where she is lost from past 10 minutes and here he is saying important thing... this girl is making it more difficult then he had expected.

"Haann..." said Khushi turning to face him. (Yesss)

"Tumne suna maine kya kha" asked Arnav raising his eyebrows. (Did you heard what I said?)

"Who... wo... mai..." she was not getting what to reply whether to lie or say truth. (Actually...)

"Stop... don't try to make any excuse I know you had not heard any single word of mine" said Arnav bit irritated with situation.

"Nhi who maine..." she again try to argue when he gave her sarcastic look. (No actually I...)

"Sorry" said Khushi and bowed her head down.

Arnav smiled seeing her childish behaviour and his resolution to save her from this wrong marriage became more stronger. He knew whatever she is facing today is because of him and its his responsibility to protect her from this odd relation which has no compatibility. From no where she deserve to be punished for something she had not done. Keeping his phone on side table he moved towards her.