Part 17

FLASHBACK IS IN ITALIC

Looking outside through car window Khushi saw fast moving roads and tree. Whether is not good today, dark cloud had covered whole sky and cold winds are blowing furiously. It's been 2 hours since they started for Nainital from Delhi. She is just praying to her Devi Maiya that they reached safely before whether get worst. She never thought that their first trip after marriage would be like this. Well its not even a planned trip like a normal married couple go for Honeymoon. Till today morning only Arnav was going for his business deal but when he came from office and saw how Anjali who had just shifted 4 days back in RM with Shyam was shouting on her he announced that she is accompanying him.

Arnav got very angry on his sister and for misbehaving with Khushi today for the first time he raised his voice on her. He never thought that in his absence his Di and Mom are treating Khushi so badly even worse than a servant, just because she made coffee with sugar instead of sweetener his sister was screaming on her. If in just 4 hour of his absence they can do this then he don't know what they will do in his 4 days absence that was the moment he decided to take Khushi with him. She is his wife his responsibility and he will not let any person to hurt her or insult her even if that other people are his mother and Sister. He asked or say practically ordered her to pack her things for 4 days trip. After ordering Khushi he called Aman to arrange one more ticket for Khushi as she is going with him. After half an hour he got call from Aman that Business class is full and the only economy class ticket is available. He thought to take Khushi with his chopper but he didn't wanted her to feel uncomfortable aa he didn't have any idea whether she had ever sat in chopper earlier or not so he decided to go in car.

Turning to her side Arnav saw her sitting silently and lost in thought he knew she must have felt very bad the way she is getting treated in her own husband house. To get her attention and divert her mind he switch on the radio and a beautiful romantic song started playing.

Aaa…Aaa….
Bade achhe laggte hain
Ye Dharti ye nadiyaa ye raina (Aur…)
Aur Tum

Khushi closed her eyes rejoicing song. She knows what happened with her and the way Anjali behaved today is very humiliating but she didn't want to spoil her first trip with Arnav by thinking about Anjali and her hatred towards her. Somewhere she is happy for what they did as it is the reason Arnav decided to take her with him. Honestly now she didn't care about her MIL and Anjali hatred as she had received even worst from her real family so they can't hurt her more. She is happy that now her relationship with Arnav getting better day by day he is openly showing his concern for her may be he think her just a friend but friendship is first step of love. So she is happy with this little improvement in their relationship.

Bade achhe laggte hain
Ye Dharti ye nadiyaa ye raina (Aur…)
Aur Tum

He stopped car abruptly making Khushi confused. She turned to him for asking him what happened and he showed his finger indicating to a restaurant in front of them.

"Restaurant? Par kyu" asked Khushi. (Restaurant?But why?)

"What do mean by why? For eating of course. Now just come out of the car I'm really very hungry" said Arnav getting out of car he went to her side and opening passenger he pulled her out of car holding her elbow.