Part 12 (MAHA UPDATE)

From Past 20 minute he is standing in front of Gupta house with red roses bouquet and gift pack. He is totally drenched in rain and even feeling cold but still he is not able to gather enough courage to press the door bell. From Morning he is trying to find a good excuse to meet Khushi so he can wish her but the problem is he didn't wanted to upset her on her special day so he waited for night as now only few minute are left for day to end so its not going to affect that badly. He had bought her favorite red roses bouquet and a Jewellery set which he hope she will like and accept. It's really very sad that even after 6 month together he know nothing about her like and dislikes. Khushi was always understanding and adjusting, she never asked him anything nor refuse whatever he gave. That time he was so ignorant that never understand her small gestures which speaking her love for him. She had always made him feel wanted in their relation but he always took it as friendship. He forgot that friendship has its limit but love not. Today he is dying to wish her ... to be with her but that time when he has all the right to spend every moment of his life with her he wasted it. He can never blame anyone for what happened with them, it was he who let that happen it was he who got weak and let others to mess with their relation. Well what he is thinking now it's already very late and only 10 minutes are left so just controlling his nervousness he finally pressed the bell and prayed that Buaji don't come or else she will kill him today and to his relief when door opened he saw the face of person for who he is here. He gave her a small nervous smile and forwarded bouquet towards her which she didn't even notice as she was gazing him like she had seen some ghost.

"AAP" she said loudly shaking his eardrum.

"Khushi... why are you screaming ...I'm not deaf" said Arnav moving back.

"Aap gunge bahre ho ya na ho magar aap pagal jarur ho chuke hai" said Khushi angrily seeing him at her door at this late hour. (I don't know whether your deaf or dumb... but one thing is sure that you had become mad)

"What the... how aaachiii" asked Arnav and sneezed on her face and she moved back in instant reaction.

"Eww chi... tamiz nhi hai aapko iss tarah koi chikta hai kya" said Khushi making yuck face. (Don't you have manners... how can you sneeze like this)

"Sorry wo my both hands are enagaed soooo... aannchiii" he again sneezed but this time he turned his face other side.

"Please take this...aanchi" said Arnav handling her bouquet and gift box and again sneezed, he took out his hanky and started sneezing continuously.

Khushi can see he is totally wet from head to toe and this the reason for sneezes. She don't know what to do now, honestly speaking she don't to help this man but she cant behave insensitive. She very well know if he didn't dry himself then he will surely going to catch high fever. She wanted to call Shashi but its 11:55 of night and he must be tired after all the day happening. She was busy in her inner conflict whether to let him enter in her house or not when he again sneezed loudly and she saw his face which has turned red due cold. She decided to help him for the shake of humanity and asked him to come in. Arnav was shocked when she asked him to come in her house and he keep standing like a fool when she pulled him in by holding his elbow. Her touch sent a shiver in his body... its not the first time she touched him their relation had passed every boundary but in last 1 year 3 months he never felt this feelings...it was the reason he always maintained distance with Lavanya. He was never comfortable with her touching him but today he can understand it was because his heart and body never wanted anyone other than Khushi. She was and she is the only one with whom he belong but his manipulative mind never let him understand his heart feelings.

"Aanchi.... Aanchhii" he started sneezing without stop making Khushi worried. Running to her closet she took out one towel and set of cloth for him.