Part 15

(Sorry I didn't got better version of this song plz forward it to 37 sec)

********

FLASHBACK IS IN ITALIC

********

Sitting in front of mirror Khushi looked at her reflection. Its her wedding today but she is feeling nothing like a bride. Two days back she got engaged with Arnav and yesterday was her Mehndi and Haldi ceremony. All the marriage rituals are happening in hurry. For every girl her Marriage is dream but her wedding is just a formality. In last two days she didn't got a chance to talk or even see Arnav. Her Dadi didn't wanted her to attend Shyam wedding so she put it condition that her and Arnav wedding will happened in day and Shyam and Anjali will be performed in night. No guest except few close relatives and friends has been invited. She is feeling like crying no one except Shravan is looking happy all are cursing her as if she had done some sin. She is just praying after her marriage she will get a family were she will be not burden.

"Khushi Jiji aapke Shaadi ka joda aa gya" said Shreya entering in room. Shreya is grand daughter of her Dadi sister. She is very bubbly and love her like her own sister. (Khushi sis your wedding dress had came)

"Jiji aap ro rhe ho" asked Shreya seeing her tears full eyes. (Sister you are crying?)

"Nhi ... Nhi mai thik hu" said Khushi wiping her tears and giving her a assuring smile. (No... No I'm fine)

"Jiji aap nervous ho" Shreya asked and Khushi looked down not wishing to answer her. (Sister are you nervous)

"Shreya tum yha bakwaas karne ayi ho ya Jiji ko taiyar karne" asked Shravan who entered in room with other things.(Shreya you came here to get Sis reday or for blabbering)

Shravan knew how his sister is feeling she is the only girl in their family and her marriage should have been the biggest affair but situation is totally opposite. Whole Malik family instead being happy they are angry behaving like its not wedding ceremony but someone death. He is trying hard to cheer her but he is failing sometimes he hates god for troubling his sister like this even after having a big family she has no one of her other than him but all her pain and loneliness is going to end soon. He knew the circumstances in which this wedding is happening is not perfect but Arnav is a perfect man for his sister.

"Ohh Sorry Sorry Bhaiya hum bhi na... Jiji aap fatafat jake joda pehenlo" said Shreya giving Khushi her wedding lehnga. (Sis you and wera your dress)

Taking her dress Khushi went to wasroom. After Khushi left Shravan requested Shreya to not discuss anything with Khushi and if possible then please try to divert her mood and make her happy instead of sad.