Part 23

Khushi making Arish ready for his first birthday... Yes today he turned 1 year old. In this 2 months many things has changed. Arnav has come to know about Anjali failed attempt of giving her abortion with him all the Raizada also got to know about it. Ayush was very ashamed on his daughter deed and he had finally broken every relation with her. Anjali is still living in RM but no one in Raizada family talk to her except Arpita. Arnav has left RM and had shifted in Penthouse. They hardly meet these days due to her classes and works and she is happy with it. She doesn't want jeopardise anything between them. She has forgiven him and now want to leave past and move on in their separate life. They both can play the role of cordial parents for Arish and its more than enough for now.

"Arish sit straight" said Khushi which he didn't understood but her glare was enough to make him quite. From the day he started walking he is not ready to sit at one place and keeping whole house on toes.

"Good boy" said Khushi and Arish gave her a big smile. After tieing his shoe less she applied kohl behind his ear to safeguard him from evil eyes.

"Now you are ready for your birthday party" said Khushi kissing his forhead and Arish giggle while dropping drool on his sleeves which Khushi wiped with tissue.

( Arish Look)

"Now take this car and play until Mumma get ready... then we will go together celebrate my baby birthday" said Khushi giving him his favourite red sports car and moved to her vanity start doing her makeup.

 then we will go together celebrate my baby birthday" said Khushi giving him his favourite red sports car and moved to her vanity start doing her makeup

(Khushi's Look)

Once done she picked Arish up in her arm and moved to Gupta House living room were party is held. It's very private celebration with their neighbours andclose friends. Raizada were also invited as they are part of Akash family.

In hall most of the guest had already arrived. Even Raizada except Arpita has come. Her Amma and Babuji were  busy in receiving guest while Payal was handling arrangements with Shravan. Anuj was standing in corner and talking with Akash and NK. Every one who is important for her and her family is present here except one person Arnav... father of her Son. She wanted him to be here and to be part of this celebration today... she wanted him to be here for Arish at his important day. She felt bad seeing him grieving in guilt to be not their when Arish needed him most. This was the reason she has invited him personally but it looks like he has something more interesting and important to do then attending his Son first birthday celebration.