Precap Part 18

Arnav entered in Gupta House with grumpy and irritated Khushi in his arm

Arnav entered in Gupta House with grumpy and irritated Khushi in his arm. Payal who was serving juice to Arpita noticed them first and in her shocked state she dropped the glass on her saree. Arpita was already angry for participating in this function and this act of payal made the situation worst she got up to scold  Payal while wiping juice, when she followed Payal eyes with other members sitting in small living room of GH and got the shock seeing Arnav carrying that downmarket girl Khushi like most prized possession. Gritting her with venoms and rage in her eyes she clutched her both hand at her side to stop herself from doing something which worsen her relation with Ayush and Arnav more.

*******

NOTE

I'm so happy to see how you all had tried interpret Tere Bina teaser. Many of you got correct so I decided to give Small precap of this story as it will take some time to update next part.

PS: Guys plz plz Vote if you want me to update this story frequently.

Show your love and support with VOTES and COMMENTS.

Silent Readers if you really find my story worth of reading then plz vote at least. Your Vote and Comment is only thing I get for giving my time in story so plz Vote.