Part 22 (MAHA UPDATE)

(SOMETHING HAPPENED DUE TO WHICH I WAS NOT ABLE TO COME ONLINE SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

To compensate delay I'm giving long update this time hope you all guys will like it and enjoy it. )

************

FLASHBACK

Khushi was standing in front of mirror and looking at her reflection

Khushi was standing in front of mirror and looking at her reflection. She has worn a red designer saree which Arnav had bought for her and diamond set. Her makeup was very light which helped in enhancing her natural beauty, she had left her hair open. Its Arnav Birthday and Arpita has thrown big surprise party for him. In morning both mother and daughter duo had warned her to don't come in party wearing her disastrous down market cheep dresses. It really hurts her the way they humiliate her in front of servants. Even after Arnav and others warning they didn't stopped their verbal torture on her. She didn't want to go in party and become embarrassment for Arnav but she cant refuse Ayush and others, she knows that he is suffocated with her presence in his life and that's why he didn't like to stay at home. She accepted her defeat and now she is ready to free him. On his Birthday she has decided to give him freedom from this unwanted relation as his gift. she can't let him be punished for her ill fate. Taking her mangalsutra in her hand she kissed its locket.

'Shayad humara sath yhin tak tha' murmur Khushi . (Maybe we are not destined to live together forever)

Mami who came in room to check whether she is ready to leave got shocked seeing tears in her eyes. Somewhere she understand her pain behind those fake smile. She wanted to know her problem but Khushi never share anything to anyone... maybe because she didn't trust anyone here. Many years back even she had faced similar situation when Manohar married her. Her mother used to work as maid in Manohar house and that's how she mate him. They fall in love with each other knowing his family is not going to accept her due to their social differences they eloped and married . After marriage they faced anger of Manohar father but he accepted them later, Her MIL never let her feel that she didn't belong in their society and her SIL Arpita never let her forget that. Even she had faced Arpita taunt and insults but that time Manohar love worked as her strength. Few years later she gave birth to Akash ad NK which made her immune to Arpita every abuse. From her experience she understood that Arpita love to dominate people and she will keep doing till you will be affected. On the other hand Anjali is like her but she is more difficult and somehow dangerous, with dominating others she also unsatisfied hunger for power and money for which she can go to any extent.

"Bahut khubsurat lagat ho" said Mami. (You are looking very beautiful)

"Shukriya" replied Khushi with smile. ( Thanks)