Part 13 B

Standing in front of the room which he used to share with Khushi he remember his wedding night. How Nani and Dadi had forced him to enter in room with Khushi in his arms. That day he did it half heartily just to make his grand mothers happy but today he is doing this on his own with full heart. That day he didn't had any feeling for Khushi and today he love her. But its not all there is one more big difference that day she was his wife and today she is his EX WIFE. Gulping his uneasiness he entered in room and went towards his bed. After putting her in bed comfortably he covered her with duvet. He was sitting beside her on bed when angry Shravan charged to him.

"Ye kya drama hai Arnav Singh Raizada ... ek baar meri bahen ki zindagi barbaad karke tum satisfied nhi hue jo fir se aa gye" asked Angry Shravan. (What is this ... are not you satisfied after spoiling her life for once that you again came back)

"Shravan Bitwa ek minute jara baat ko samjho..." Shashi tried to stop Shravan from misbehaving with Arnav but he was not ready to understand. (Shravan try to understand...)

"No Uncle aaj nhi ... bahut chup reh gya mai ... bahut bardash ho gya... ab mai apni bahen ki zindagi ke sath ise aur khelne nhi dunga... you know what I regret the day when I requested you or say begged to accept my Sister ... I thought you are better than that man may be you are not ready but in future you will love her always keep her happy... give her the love and happiness which she always deserve but never got not even from her father... but how wrong I was the man whom I thought her saviour had became her destroyer... hope I had not stopped you may be then... but now I can only hope as you had already ruined my Sister and her Son life" Shravan said all this without realising the extent of hurt his word is causing Arnav who was standing numb like statue. (No uncle not today... I kept silent for long and tolerated everything but now I'll not let this man to play with my sister life... you know what I regret the day when I requested you or say begged to accept my Sister ... I thought you are better than that man may be you are not ready but in future you will love her always keep her happy... give her the love and happiness which she always deserve but never got not even from her father... but how wrong I was the man whom I thought her saviour had became her destroyer... hope I had not stopped you may be then... but now I can only hope as you had already ruined my Sister and her Son life)

"Shravan chup bilkul chup... baat ko samjho hum nhi keh rhe hai ki tum galat ho ya fir tumhara gussa galat hai... magar in baton ko karne ke liye ye jagah galat hai aur ye samay galat hai ... khud ke gusse pe kabu rakho aur ye mat bhulo ateet me jo bhi hua ho magar aaj inhone Khushi bitiya ki jaan bachayi hai aur humare liye ise badhkar kuch nhi hai... kuch bhi nhi..." said Shashi with finality which make Shravan silent. (Shravan quiet I'm not saying you are wrong or you anger is wrong but this is not right place and situation for such discussion... whatever he did in past cant change the fact that today he saved Khushi life and for me nothing is more important than this)

"Bhai... you okay" said Akash who came with sleepy NK.

"Uncle aap log is waqt sab thik hai na" asked Akash seeing Shashi and Shravan in Arnav at this late hour of night. (Uncle you here ...is everything is fine)

"Akash everything is fine don't worry please ask HP to clean guest room for uncle and Shravan... and also make something for them they must be hungry" said Arnav controlling his emotions not letting other to read his mental state.

"I'm not going any where leaving my sister alone with you" said Shravan glaring Arnav.

"Shravan Khushi abhi so rhi hai... yha reh ke hum kuch nhi karne wale aur rhi baat Arnav ki to mujhe uspe bharosha aur ab tum tai kro tumhe mujhpe bharosha hai ya nhi" asked Shashi. (Shravan Khushi is sleeping ... what we are going to do here and I trust Arnav so now you have to decide whether you trust me or not)