Part 25

"LEAVE" said Arnav looking Arpita with anger and disgust.

" What? " Said Arpita not understanding him.

"I said leave... Just leave Mom... before I do or say something which is not good for our relationship" said Arnav turning his back to her.

Arnav closed his eyes and clenched his hand in tight fist to control his anger. He was unable to believe that she can ask this to him. Her selfishness was not new for him but thinking to separate a toddler from his mother is not just selfish but also inhuman. He can never think of doing this to Khushi. He wanted to be part of his son life but not on the cost of separating him from Khushi. He want his family and its only with Khushi. He had made grave mistakes in past and he regrets them and never going to repeat them.

"Arnav don't forget I'm mother
... you can't talk to me like this" said Arpita.

"Trust me Mom, I never wanted to disrespect you but after you said I really don't know how to respect you." Said Arnav gulping all the uneasiness.

"Mom you are mother of two kids and still you can think of separating a child from his mother... how can you be so heartless." Said Arpita.

"Stop making me villain... I don't have any interest in that girl or in her son. If was thinking to separate them because I can see how broken and guilty you are feeling after knowing about that unknowingly you had abandoned your child. I just wanted to make your life better." Said Arpita.

" Mom you will never understand me and I don't want to argue more so please go." said Arnav.

"You have changed, Arnav and I didn't like it." Said Arpita and left.

Khushi turned other side to hide herself from, Arpita. When she heard Arpita asking Arnav to fight for Arish custody she was shocked but still she didn't left. Arnav silence made her feel betrayed and she thought to runaway from somewhere far from him, but somehow her heart was not agreeing with her brain and her legs refused to move. As if after everything their is still something left in her which trust Arnav. In her 6 month marriage life she never saw Arnav raising his voice on his mother. He always tried to solve the issue relating to his mom without hurting or disrespecting her. He love and trust his mom most and this was the reason she never told him anything about his sister and mother misbehavior. One she was scared that whether he will trust her against his blood and secondly she never wanted to come between his family. Anjali and Arpita never treated her like family but in absence of Arnav they used to treat her worst than animals servants.

Seeing him standing mum she knew he is going to do what his mother is asking and decided to leave. She has taken only two steps when she heard Arnav asking Arpita to leave in very rude tone. It was shocking for her but when she heard him she realised how wrong she was in judging him so fast but she can't be blamed as after their failed marriage it's not easy for her trust him now. For the first time she agreed with her Ex MIL yes Arnav Singh Raizada has changed and she loves these changes in him. She is not able to decide what to do next, go inside and let him know that she heard his argument / fight with his mother or just leave from here pretending nothing happened few minutes back. Path of truth is always right but giving any false hopes to Arnav will be wrong. She knows whatever they will talk inside the room will not be simple. One of them is going to be hurt so it's better to delay it till she is in better state of mind to make right decision. Wiping her tears she walked away.

*********

Running from different passes of hotel, she came to pool area which was empty and very dimly light. Sitting on the wooden recliner placed in corner she let her tears fall freely. She is so confused with Arnav behaviour. Why its so hard to understand him. Why he can't be easy to read like others. And why its so difficult forget him to... HATE him... WHY.