Part 6

Gupta House

After making Arish sleep Khushi went in hall where Shashi and Buaji were sitting with Anuj and Shravan. She took her seat beside Buaji who patted her head lovingly. Shravan was admiring the love his sister is receiving from this family which their family failed to shower. In all 3 kids Khushi was the only one who respected them and loved them with full dedication as Shyam was too selfish to love anyone and he was always against them for their orthodox thought which usually was a medium to manipulate Khushi but what hurts him more was that Khushi knew everything and still never raised her voice in expectation that they will be changed and will someday they will understand her but that day never came instead they turned their faces when she needed them. He still remember the day when he came to know about the cruelty his Mother had shown on his innocent sister by refusing to take her back under their shelter when Raizada's lady threw her out of house in chilling night of January. He also cursed himself for being not available when his Sister needed him most. He was in Mumbai for entrance exam and when he returned they told him that she left house without telling anybody. He searched her everywhere even took admission in Delhi Collage instead of Mumbai as he expected her to be in Delhi only as she don't have many friends and after long 2 month he got call from Anuj who saw her in Hospital where he worked and finally with Anuj help he found her address and they reached Lakshminagar where she was leaving with Gupta family, from shashi he came to know about her condition but when he came to know about her pregnancy his hatred towards Raizada's and Malik's had increased without any limit that was the time he had decided that he need to settle his career as soon as possible then only he can make his sister and her baby life stable. Today when he saw Arnav Singh Raizada after 1 year he just wanted to kill him for playing with his Sister life but still he controlled himself and threw him out. He knew their Marriage was not like some normal couple in normal condition but still it didn't gave him right to spoil someone life.

"Shravu tu kha khoya hai" asked Khushi but didn't got any answer from him. (Shravu where are you lost)

"Ise kya hua... Shravu...Shravu" she called him again. (What happened to him...Shravu...Shravu)

"Haa... kya hua Jiji" asked Shravan coming out of his thought. (Yes ...What happened sister)

"Whi to mai puch rhi hu Kya hua tujhe iss tarah khoya khoya kyu hai... koi baat hai" asked Khushi lovingly. (That's what I'm asking what happened to you... why are you so lost today...did something bothering you)

"Nhi Jiji...mai thik hu wo bus padhai ko lekar thoda pareshan tha" said Shravan with smile. (Nothing sis just bit worried for study)

"Sach bol rha hai" asked Khushi. (You are saying truth)

"Haa Jiji bilkul sach" said Shravan giving her side hug. (Yes Sis 100% truth)

"Waise JIji GarimaJi aur Payal aap ke sath nhi ayi" asked Shashi. (Garima and Payal didn't came with you)

"Are Shashi Babua unh Payaliya ki Saas uka apne rishtedaron se milwawat rhi to hum unko uhi chod aye...akhir nyi nyi rishtedari hai Nandkishore thora sambhal ke to rhe ke hi padi" said Buaji. (actually Payal MIL wanted to introduce her with their relatives so I thought it would be better to leave them there as in new relation we need to have careful)

"Hmm... jab Lalla ronelga to hume kuch samajh me hi nhi awat rha isi liye hum aap logo ko bulaye ... uhh to bhala ho ki Anuj aur Shravan bitwa aa gye warna to uko sambhalna bhi mushkil ho rha tha" said Shashi. (When Arish started crying I got worried so I called you...thankfully Anuj and Shravan came or else it was getting very hard to handle him)

"Magar Jiji mujhe samajh nhi aata jab bhi wo rota hai use tumhare paas hi kyu jana hota hai... yha maine, uncle aur Anuj Bhaiya ne kitni minte ki magar janab tas se mas nhi hue ro ro ke pura ghar sar pe utha liya tha aur tume bus god me liya muskane lage aur lori sunke so bhi gye aur yha maine 4 gane gaye par koi reaction nhi how rude" said Shravan with pout. (But Sis I don't understand whenever he cry why he always need you...here me,uncle and Anuj pleaded him but he didn't stop his cry but when you took him he started smiling and hearing your lullaby he slept...and when I sang 4 back to back song but got no reaction from him how rude)