Chapter 27

I know this took a while guys but I got a job a few weeks ago  and last week my mom was on holidays so we were really busy on my days off as well. yesterday I was glued solid to the book I've been reading and finished it. but now here's the chapter. I hope none of you like drew because I didn't make her into the best character.

Percy's point of view

It had been nearly a month since my argument with Annabeth that had resulted in basically the entire camp, and a few others finding out that I am dating Aphrodite. Annabeth and I hadn't spoken since, and I just hoped that she would come to her senses and accept that I had moved on and that I wanted to see where my relationship with Aphrodite would go.

If only for Luke's sake I didn't want to be in constant conflict with Annabeth, and I hoped that she cared for our son enough not to continue causing fights between us. To be honest I'd been avoiding her and so far she hadn't tried to bother me. I was at camp one weekend when she came back and I noticed that she had brought Luke with her.

I wasn't completely surprised by that fact since before our argument she had mentioned that she might bring him here and let him stay for the rest of the summer if he wanted to. Instead of having to stay in a specific cabin like a demigod would, he had the choice between Athena's cabin and my dad's cabin. I didn't know which one he'd pick since I didn't know whether he would rather stay with me or with Annabeth and neither of us are here all the time since we both have jobs outside of camp.

If he chose the Poseidon cabin it would give us a chance to get to know each other better since it hadn't been that long since we'd met for the first time and obviously I wanted to get to know him, he is my son after all. Coming here also meant that he would get the chance to meet Silena. I could tell that when I'd told him about her it seemed like he had wanted to meet her and I was pretty sure that when I'd told Silena about him she had been interested in meeting him as well.

Somewhat to my surprise Luke chose to stay in my dad's cabin with me and Michael. While I wouldn't be there all the time it would provide an opportunity for me to get to know my son when I was so I certainly wasn't complaining. Even though I knew that luke already knew about the gods I wasn't sure if Annabeth had trained him at all.

Depending on who they are descended from, and which generation they are legacies aren't usually in quite as much danger as demigods but I figured that it would be a pretty good idea to train Luke. When he was younger he usually had Annabeth to protct him but he should probably be trained as well just so he would be safer.

Things were still kind of awkward between me and Piper but I guess that's understandable considering the situation, although I hope it won't last too much longer since I still consider her a friend. The news of me dating Aphrodite had gotten different reactions most people were kind of shocked but had accepted it before long.

I think Drew Tanaka was surprised and kind of dissapointed since I think she might have had an interest in me since I came back. I'd heard from some of the older campers that she had gained a reputation for behaving like a lot of the gods what I mean by that is sleeping around. She would be with a guy but before long she would leave him and move on to someone else.

Supposedly she even had a couple children who she'd left with their Fathers. Obviously I didn't know for sure if those stories were true but even if they were just rumors and nothing more I wouldn't have been interested in Drew. Clearly though even she knew better than to try and compete with her mother for me since she hadn't tried anything.

So far my relationship with Aphrodite was still going strong. Since she's a goddess we could go practically anywhere even if it was on another continent. Sometimes I would come up with things for us to do and sometimes she would. Her choices weren't always crazy romantic like say paris or something, we'd been to many different places and so far I've enjoyed every minute with her.