Malec - Back In Time

It was 14th April 1972 Magnus was laying in bed, there was a nock at his door, it was Ragnor.

"Hey, you ok?" Ragnor said.

"Yeah, you?" Magnus was confused why Ragnor came to him and not go to his friends.

"No, I'm not ok" a tear rolled down Ragnor's face.

"What happened?" Magnus was concerned for Ragnor.

"Wellllll, emm, I. Killed. My. Best. Friends" tears start to flood Ragnor's face.

"Omg, I'm so sorry" Magnus pulls Ragnor in for a hug. He hugs Magnus back. All Magnus could feel was tears drizzling down the left side of his back. Magnus pulled away but Ragnor didn't he stayed attached to Magnus. Magnus stood up and Ragnor was still arched to his torso. His arms where raped round his body, his legs where raped round his waist. Ragnor finally pulled his head away, before Magnus knew it Ragnor had pressed his lips up against Magnus's.

(Wait, Was Ragnus ever a thing...? Before shadow hunters was a thing •_• #shook)

Magnus was not complaining, it just didn't feel right. They dated for 8 months after that kiss.

42 years later...

It was 17th may 2014, the day Ragnor died.

It was the day of Ragnor's funeral, Magnus was upset, but he heard that there was a new recruit coming in 2-3 years which was not that long for Magnus. Magnus did cry at the funeral, but he kept it real and casual.

3 years later

It is 21st march 2017

"Hello, I don't think we've been formally introduced yet, I'm, Magnus, and you are?" Magnus said.

"Uhh, umm, Al-" Alec was cut of when Magnus replied.

"Oh, what a lovely name. Ok I'll stop" Magnus said laughing. "What's your name?" Magnus said for real this time.

"A-Alec" Alec said stuttering, Alec blushed.

"No need to blush, Alexander" Magnus explained.

Which made Alec blush even more, then Magnus blushed.

"Come in, Alec" Magnus said. Alec walks into the room.

"I think me and you will be good friends, Alexander" Magnus said.

"Yeah?" Alec was so confused.

2 hours later

It had been 2 hours, Magnus and Alec where pretty much best friends at this point. It was now 11:55 p.m.

"Do you want to stay over? It's pretty late" Magnus asked

"My mum would kill me, I need to get back to the institute" Alec explained.

"Stay for one last drink, please?" Magnus said, but he had a plan.

"Uhhh, fine, but only one" Alec was happy he had made new friends today.

Before Magnus gave Alec his drink he hovers his hands over the drink then  casts a spell. The drink now has a sleeping potion in it.

"Thank you" Alec said.

"You're welcome" Magnus replied.

Ten minuets later Alec was very drunk and tipsy. He walked over to Magnus and sat next to him on his oversized chair. Alec snuggled into Magnus's arm.

"Ok. A bit close. Not complaining tho" Magnus said to Alec who was falling asleep slowly.

The next day

"Did I fall asleep?" Alec questions.

"Yes, you did, Alexander" says Bane

"Oh, god, I have to get back to the institute before my mum kills me"
Alec runs to the door. He tugs at the door handle but the door won't open. "Magnus this is not funny, I'm serious" Alec said.

"Ok, I'll stop playing games onc-" Magnus cut himself of when he saw Alec walk over to the oversized chair. Alec looked at Chairman Meow like no one had ever before. This really did touch Magnus's heart.

"What's his name?" Alec says stoking Chairman Meow.

"Chairman Meow" Magnus immediately fell in love with Alec.

"Unique. I love it" Alec said looking at Magnus.

"Thank you" Magnus said blushing. "Please stay longer" Magnus begs.

"Fine" Alec says blushing at Magnus.

(People reading: At this point I think there blushing so much there turning into tomatoes)

1 hour and 30 minuets later

Alec walked over to the oversized chair where Magnus and Chairman Meow were sitting. He sat next to Magnus, Magnus put his arm around Alec. Alec blushed, and they looked at each other. The stare was intense and it lasted for a good 10 minuets. They both leaned in, it was the perfect time. Bane pressed his lips up to Lightwood's. And that's how all this started. From that day on Alec tries to keep it a secret from everyone.

A/N
I made this 735 words, a lot more than usual. Did you like the longer part? Sorry if there are any mistakes and, bbyyyeeee!