Malec - Road Trip {part 2}

They got out the pool and went for lunch. at lunch Magnus got spaghetti all down his top. Alec was laughing the hole time. When they where walking back Alec fell over about 20 times pulling Magnus down with him every time. They could not stop laughing.

"Thats to funny" Alec said 'falling' onto Magnus.

"Ah, I can't stop laughing" Magnus exclaimed. There lips met and didn't break until they reached the steps and... Yeah.... they fell up the stairs. They both just layed there at the top of the stairs laughing. When they finally got up they went in and shut the door there lips meeting once again. Magnus pushed Alec onto the bed.

"Its only lun-" Alec tries to say before Marcus jumped on him pressing there lips together.

"And?" Magnus exclaimed not letting go of Alec. Alec rolled over so he was on top of Magnus and keeping there lips together he took of Magnus's jeans.

I'll end that there.

The next day it was time to go to the next destination. Magnus made Alec drive this time.

"C'mon were late" Magnus was exclaiming getting in the car.

"Why do I have to drive?" Alec moaned closing his door accepting his fate.

"Stop being a baby about it" Magnus said putting one of his hands on Alec's thigh.

"Ok lets go" Alec said starting the engine then pulling away hitting a couple of lampposts on the way out the drive.

"Oops. I didn't mean to" Alec said looking scared at Magnus.

"Oh well. Just don't hit a kid next time" Magnus said giving Alec a kiss on his cheek.

"Will do, well... Won't do but will watch out for-" splat. Alec hit a child.

"HHOOLLYY SSSHHI-"

"Magnus calm. RRUUNNN" Alec said jumping out the car and getting there stuff they ran back to the cabin. There where little buggy things that you could drive around the area with, but, Alec had a better idea then just driving around the area.

"Ok ill drive this time" Magnus said starting the engine.

"Properly for the better" Alec said as Magnus pulled away and going straight for the emergency exit.

"Wait why this way?" Alec was being very dumb.

"Well if we want to get out without being seen i suggest we go this way" Magnus exclaimed flooring it.

"Woahhhh" Alec said nearly falling of the edge of the cart thing <this cart thing has not been established>.

But there hearts dropped when they heard sirens behind them.

A/N
this was shorter than the other one you will just have to find out what happens next! Thank you for reading and gguurrll bbaaiii!!