Malec - Max is dead

Magnus's P.O.V

I was so upset I didn't know what to do I had hurt Alec, he would not pickup the phone. I still can't believe that I actually killed Max, Alec hates me so much for what I've done. What am I going to do?

Alec's P.O.V

My heart is beating so fast, what has Magnus done. I will never forgive him. Ever. I just, don't see why. WHY MAGNUS BANE, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. HOW COULD YOU.

Tears start to pour down Alec's face, then there was a nock at the door.

"I d-don't want t-to speak to a-any one" Alec stutters. Alec walks over to the door. He opens it a little. It was Magnus. He was standing there. Tears streaming down his face as well. Magnus pushed the door open more using his magic.

"No, just leave" Alec said trying to look strong.

"I-I am so s-sorry" Magnus actually meant it this time. He was sorry. After 5 minuets of staring one an other Magnus said.

"I don't want to fight with you, Lightwood answer me" as Magnus grabbed Alec's hand. Alec pulled away immediately.

"No, please. Magnus I-I am not happy at the moment. Don't touch me" Alec said turning away.

Was it over?

"Magnus Bane, how, why, what have you do-" Alec tried to say but shortly falling to the floor. Alec fainted when he looked up to see Magnus with a blade that he had just stabbed into his side.

Later that night Maryse walked over to Alec's room to find Magnus and Alec both laying on the floor. She leant down and put her hand on Alec's face. He was cold.

"CALL A MEDIC" she bellowed down the hallway.

A/N
did you like it? Sorry for any mistakes. I am moving house, so sorry if any are out late. And bbyyee!