Malec - Road Trip {part1}

Magnus P.O.V

We are finally going on a road trip today!! I'm sooooo exited I can't wait!! I wonder what Alec thinks?

Alec's P.O.V

Yay I hope we get the cool cabin when we get there!!! Me and Magnus are going to have such a fun time!!

It's 1:30, Magnus and Alec are loading the car with suitcases.

"Magnus? Why is glitter pouring out of your suitcase?" Alec said placing the suitcase back on the ground. Magnus walked out the apartments.

"Oh. That's nothing" Magnus blushed.

"Ok well we better get going then"  Alec said closing the boot of the convertible and opening the car door.

"Ok lets go" Magnus said getting in the car.

If had been 10 minutes of Magnus and Alec where singing, shouting and dancing to the music with the wind blowing in there hair with the roof down. There was still 2 hours till they got to there first destination in the woods. There was 30 mins left before they got two the cabin and Alec was sound asleep with his head on Magnus's lap whilst they drove along. Magnus tried to not get turned on by Alec cute little snores.

"Babe, its time to get out, helllooo?"  Magnus said to Alec trying to wake him up.

"Yes, yes, I'm a-awake, where are we?" Alec questioned sitting up and making direct eye contact with Magnus.

"Ha ha. We are at the cabin, you just had a little nap" Magnus exclaimed giving Alec a kiss on the forehead then breaking the eye contact and opening the car door. Alec blushed and got out our the car getting his and Magnus's suitcase taking it to the cabin. Magnus had already made himself at home laying on the sofa with his shoes of.

"When do we get to see the cows?" Alec said going and sitting at the end of the sofa.

"Oh Alexander you are funny" Magnus said scooting up and sitting next to Alec.

"Can we go swimmi-"Alec just wanted to go swimming but before he could say that Magnus had placed a kiss on his lips. Alec broke away.

"Swimming now please. Magnus"
Alec said putting both his legs round Magnus's waist and sitting on his lap.

"Please" Alec kept on.

"Fine" Magnus said placing a kiss on his lips then walking to there room to get changed. Alec was done first. He went out to the pool on the porch and waited for Magnus. It had been about 10 minuets and he still hadn't come out of there room. Alec went in the cabin. Every step he took the floor creeked more and more. Every step he took Alec was getting even more creeped out. As he opened the door it creeked really really loudly. Alec  opened the door. Magnus was lying on the bed. He was unconscious. It had been a really long day. Alec didn't blame him. Alec crawled on the bed a fell sleep straight away.

"Morning" Magnus said placing a kiss on all Alec's forehead.

"Good morning" Alec replied.

"Can we go swimming?" Alec exclaimed jumping out of bed and running to the porch.

"Uhhhhh" Magnus moaned and put his swimming trunks on. He whent out to the pool where Alec made him jump as he pulled Magnus's arm and pulled him into the pool.

"You made me jump" Magnus said surfacing the water.

"Ha ha" Magnus chuckled.

"That's the point" Alec exclaimed pulling Magnus under the water and pressing there lips together. Alec pulls Magnus even closer locking the kiss. Magnus rapped his legs round Alec's waist and they both went up not breaking the kiss. Magnus came up taking deep breaths

"Are you t-*gasp*trying to kill me?" Magnus exclaimed making Alec laugh.

"Maby" alec said placing a kiss on Magnus's head.

A/N
There will be a part 2. Thank you for reading. Sorry for any mistakes and gguurrllll bbaaii!