Malec - Magnus, just k-kill me

Magnus's P.O.V
Why, just why. The Seelie queen just had to poison him, didn't she. Oh, I think I can here someone at the door.
There was a nock at the door. I opened the door. It was Jace, he had tears gushing down his face.

"M-Magnus. A-Alec is g-g-gone" jace tried to say dropping to the ground on to his knees. Magnus's cat eyes grew strong and he bolted down to the institute.

"No, no, this can't happening" Magnus mumbled whilst running to the institute. When Magnus arrived, Maryse was outside. Her dark eyes staring at Magnus.

"This is all your fault, Magnus Bane" Maryse said not taking her eyes of him.

"H-how" he said as a tear slowly running down his face.

"Wait, why didn't you just use a portal?" Maryse said tilting her head to the left.

"My powers are to strong, I would of teleported to the other side of the world and I actually care about Alexander" Magnus said trying to man up.

"so, tell me how did you poison him?" Maryse said making Magnus very very angry.

"I DID NOT KILL HIM" before Magnus knew it he had swung his arm up, now holding Alec's mum up by her neck with his powers. Slowly killing her...

Splat, she had dropped hitting the concrete.

A/N
This one was short, I will wright a part 2 to this if ya want. I personally thought the splat bit was really funny, I'm a bad person. Sorry for any mistakes, and girl bbaaiiii!