Malec - Adoption

Magnus was on his laptop one night when he came a cross a website:

'Adopt today'

Magnus clicked on the website.

"Yes....... awwwwww Madzie is such a cute name" Alec over heard Magnus talking to himself.

"Who is Madzie?" Alec said peeping his head round the corner.

"Alexander!!! Nothing" Magnus said slamming his laptop screen down making a crack down the left side of his screen.

"Magnus. Tell me" Alec said walking over to Magnus. Magnus stood up walking over to Alec, putting his hand on Alec's cheek.

"Birthday present" Magnus said tiptoeing to give Alec a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you" Alec said pulling away then pushing Magnus against the wall and kissing him again.

"I, love you, to" Magnus tried to say without being interrupted by Alec's kisses. Magnus took his top of then Alec's. Alec still pushing Magnus against the wall. They when to the bedroom where they started to strip till Magnus pushed Alec onto the bed.

"That was graceful" Alec said as Magnus rolled on top of Alec.

"I know" Magnus said going straight into another strong passionate kiss. They make out on the bed for about 30 minuets before stuff gets 'out of hand'.

It was the next morning. Magnus was laying on his side next to Alec naked with his hand on Alec's chest.

"Morning" Magnus said to see if Alec was up.

"Good morning" Alec replied looking down at Magnus. Magnus now put his head on Alec's chest and Alec gave Magnus a warm hug. Magnus sat up and gave Alec a kiss on the forehead.

"Happy birthday" Magnus said.

"Thank you" Alec replied as there was nock at the door. It was Madzie. Alec didn't know he even had a child yet.

"I'll get that" Alec said jumping up and putting trousers and a t shirt on. Alec opens the door.

"This is Madzie. Take good care of her, she is your new child" the caretaker exclaimed.

"Emm.... Magnus! Can you come here please!" Alec screeched. Magnus put a robe on and came to the front door.

"Yes?" Magnus said confused.

"Who is Madzie?" Alec questioned.

"Happy birthday, she's your child" Magnus exclaimed.

"WHAT!" Alec bellowed at Magnus.

"So... are you taking her or not" the caretaker asked Magnus and Alec.

"Yes. Come on sweetie" Magnus said to Madzie. Madzie came in the door. The door shut behind them. Alec standing there stunned and frozen.

"D-daddy?" Madzie said quietly looking over to Alec. Alec turned realising what Madzie just said.

"Emm. Yeah?" Alec smiled. Madzie ran over to Alec and hugged his leg.

"I love you" Madzie said squeezing tighter onto Alec's leg.

"I-i love you to" Alec said picking her up and taking her over to Magnus.

"Mags, she's lovely" Alec said giving Magnus a kiss on the cheek.

"I know. I even got her a room without you knowing" Magnus exclaimed excitedly.

"Ohhh. Let's see" Alec says putting Madzie on the ground then holding her hand.

"Ok, this way" Magnus said pointing to the other side of the apartment. When they get there Alec's eyes widened.

"Omg, Magnus its, beautiful. But where did you get the money?" Alec said as Madz runs over to her kingsized bed and jumps on it.

"Ohhhh. About that. Happy birthday you have no money" Magnus said starting to back away from Alec.

"WHAT! No way! MAGNUS GET BACK HERE! Madzie stay here ok? Good girl"

A/N
made this one 585 words. Hope its long enough. Sorry for any mistakes! New one out soon!!! And gguurrll bbaaii!!!