Malec - he always comes back

It was late at night, Alec just had a shower. Magnus needed Alec more than ever because they had not seen each other in 6 months. 6 months ago Magnus had a fight with Alec. 1 month ago they forgave each other. But Maryse would not let Alec leave the institute. Magnus needed to see Alec. To say I love you in person. That night Alec broke down the bars at his window. Slowly opened the window then jumped out, hurting his ankle. 1 hour later there was a nock at Magnus's door.

"Come in" Magnus said turning to the door.

"Alexander" he said with excitement running up to Alec. Alec jumped onto Magnus rapping his legs round Magnus's waist. They finally pulled away from the hug just to go straight into a kiss. Alec pulled away.

"I missed you" Alec said looking into the warlocks cat eyes.

"I missed yo-" Magnus was muted once Alec pushed his lips up against Magnus's

"I love you, always, and when we fight it hurts like hell" Magnus said taking of Alec's shirt.

"I love you to" Alec said continuing to make out with Magnus.

A few weeks later Alec, Magnus, Clary and Jace where walking through the forest.

"I'm really cold" Alec said looking at Magnus.

"Here" Magnus took his coat off and gave it to Alec.

"I'm so cold" Clary said looking at Jace.

"Well I can't control the wether, I'm sorry" Jace said sarcastically looking down at Clary.

A/N
this one was short, the next one will be longer. Sorry for any mistakes and bbbiieeeee!?!?