Malec - Magnus's Joke

Alec walked in the door of the flat that he now shared with hid boyfriend, Magnus Bane. He expected to see Magnus lounging on the couch, finishing and episode of Project Runway, as usual.

Instead, a completely different sight greeted him. Magnus, sitting on a stool, braiding the hair of a full grown, live unicorn. Alec stood at the door for a few seconds before clearing his throat to tell the warlock that he was home.

Magnus looked over at him with a lazy smile. "Sit down." He said as another stool popped up next to him. Alec gave his boyfriend a questioning look and sat down beside Magnus.

"Magnus," Alec started hesitantly. "Why is there a pink unicorn in our living room?"

Magnus looked over at Alec with a devious look. "Jace owed me a favour."

"Jace!" Alec looked astonished. "You turned my brother into a unicorn?"

"Doesn't he look lovely?" Magnus asked proudly.

Alec was trying not to laugh as he scolded Magnus. "Magnus, you have to turn him back! He was going to propose to Clary today!"

"He did. She said yes, it was all very sweet but I wanted to collect my favour."

"Okay, but now you have to turn him back!" Alec said, sprouting giggles throughout the sentence.

"But he's so much more fun when he can't speak!" Magnus exclaimed. The unicorn kicked his ankle. Alec burst out laughing as Magnus swore, glaring at Jace who seemed to be smirking. That is, if unicorns could smirk.

Magnus slapped Alec's arm lightly. "Don't laugh! He kicked me!"

"Magnus, you turned him into a horse then insulted him. He has every right to kick you." Jace took a step towards Alec and licked him across the face. "Ew! Jace!" Alec yelled.

The unicorn made an odd sound that might have been laughing then trotted to the other side of the room to lie on Chairman Meow's oversized bed. Magnus was laughing at the disgusted expression on Alec's face as the shadowhunter took off his shirt and used it as a drool rag.

"Turn him back so I can hit him for that." Alec said.

"Why don't you just hit him now?" Magnus wondered aloud.

"I can't hit a unicorn!" Alec exclaimed. Magnus looked like he got the point and turned to the sleeping unicorn. He flung out his hand and the unicorn's skin started rippling as his body changed, morphing back into Jace.

The blonde Shadowhunter looked mildly embarrassed as he stared at his brother and the warlock. He glanced down at himself and saw what he was wearing. A light pink shirt and tight lime green leather pants.

He gave Magnus a death stare and started towards him. Magnus backed up. "Hey, at least I made the effort to give you clothes." Jace calmed down a little as he glared at the ebony-haired warlock, realizing that this was true. Magnus could've left him nude.

Suddenly Alec ran towards Jace and slapped him across the face. Jace didn't seem hurt, as Alec didn't slap him hard, really it was light, but the blonde did look shocked.

"What was that for?" Jace exclaimed.

"You licked my face." Alec said flatly.

"I'm going to get you for that slap though; I'll give you a five second head start. One."

Alec rolled his eyes and seemed to realize that Jace was serious. "Two." Alec took off, running out the door of the flat as Jace stopped counting and sped off after him.

A/N
only miss this one 585 words. Won't be posting for a while because I'm moving. Will try tho. Thank you for reading sorry for any mistakes and gguurrlll bbaaii