Malec - Road Trip {part 4}

Alec's P.O.V

In the morning it was cold I had forgot to turn the heater on last night before we went to bed. I woke up at 6 and unpacked. I went into the kitchen and saw Magnus making breakfast.

"Morning" Magnus said giving Alec a kiss.

"Morning" Alec said.

"Whacha cooking?" Alec questioned.

"Oh, just some Thai food" Magnus exclaimed tasting some of the food.

"For breakfast?!?!" Alec said wrapping his hands around Magnus's waist and looking over his shoulder.

"Yea, its amazing, my friend taught me"
Magnus said pointing to a photo on his phone. It was a photo of Ragnor. A tear ran down Magnus's face and dropped onto the screen. Alec gave him a hug and then....

"OOOHHH CCRRAA-" Alec was continuing to say as the food burst up in a flame. Magnus just clicked his finger and all was good. (I hate myself XD).

"Ok well we better go swim. Please please" Alec moaned on.

"We kinda need to eat?" Magnus questioned. Exclaiming to Alec.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh" Alec forgot. After there meal they when out to the lake and swum under the waterfall where they make out cor a while.

"Can we jump of the water full?" Alec muttered.

"Really? I could not do that" Magnus said making direct eye contact with Alec.

"Come on!!! Please, for me?" Alec said pulling Magnus's arm out the waterfall. 

"Uhhh, fine I will jump into the lake" Magnus said coming out the waterfall (or the closet if you get what I mean 😏) .

"Lets go!!" Alec said dragging Magnus's  arm out the water. When they got to the top Magnus sand Alec held hands.

"3...2....1...." Alec counted down. Magnus jumped and Alec didn't.

"Hahahah loser" Alec shouted down and giggled. Magnus didnt find this funny, sooooo, to get Alec back he put a water breathing spell on himself and went under water and didnt come back up.

"Magnus? Babe? No no no no no. Im an idiot" Alec dived into the water and fished Magnus out.

"Oh god, what have I done?" Alec layed Magnus down on the ground. Magnus was trying not to laugh at this point. Alec then performed CPR. He pressed there lips together and tried to revive Magnus who he thought was dead.

"Kiss me again" Magnus mumbled. Alec looked down.

"Wow babe. Im leaving" Alec walked away from Magnus who was laying on the ground.

"Come on, it was a joke!" Magnus yelled at the top of his lungs. Magnus was greeted by Magnus's hazel eyes.

"Hey? Are you awake? Alec wake up?" Magnus was saying as Alec was laying on the pavement.

" Wa-what happened? Owwwee my head!" Alec said looking at Magnus.

"Yeah. You walked into a sign post" Magnus exclaimed giggling at the end of his sentence.

"Lets get back home" Magnus said picking Alec up bridal style and carrying him to the car.

A/N
this is my last part there might be some Septiplyer, Harry (who are 2 boys called harry that me and my friend ship in my class) or stony out soon. Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed these Malec one-shots. And until next time gguurrlll Baiiiii!!