Malec - Road Trip {part 3}

The sirens where getting louder and louder and the little buggy thing was going no where. They saw there had been a crash.

"Jackpot" Magnus said looking over at Alec.

"Why is it jackpot? People could be dead in there" Alec exclaimed putting his hand on Magnus.

"Its a jackpot because the police will stop to help them because there more intortant" Magnus said being wary to make sure the police where still not coming.

"we di-" Alec was about to say.

"Please don't start singing the Dora 'we did it' song" Magnus said face palming.

"Aawww but I love that song" Alec said putting his face down in his hands.

" No Alec, don't" Magnus said pulling up to a Proveeda.

"Why are we here?" Alec said looking out the window.

"To get a new car dummy. Lets go" Magnus said getting out then going round and opening Alec's door.

"Ohhh ok... wait how much do you have on ur credit card?" Alec was confused.

"Don't worry about that" Magnus said before walking into Proveeda.

"Ok then? Lets go" Alec said following after Magnus.

"That one" Magnus said pointing to a yellow mustang with 2 black stripes down the centre (Like bumble bee XD)

"Magnus, that's 300,000" Alec said as his jaw dropped.

"And I have enough" Magnus swiped his card.

"Thank you, lets go" Magnus said pulling Alec into the car.

"Ok ok" Alec said as Magnus speed of to the next destination. Magnus had not told Alec where the new destination was. 5 hours later.

"Baabbeee, we are hereee" Magnus said waking up Alec.

"Yes yes im awa-" Alec was about to continue till he saw the view.

"This is amazing" he said observing his surroundings. It was a crystal blue waterfall that fell into a lake that was clear as water from the kitchen tap (lol im weird). The lake had an island in the middle, the grass on the island was so pure and bright. Alec was speechless.

"Magnus, its beautiful" Alec was astonished.

"Yep, just like you" Magnus said seeing Alec's face go bright red. Alec got out the car and went to go sit on the ledge. Magnus went and got the bags out the back and walked over to Alec.

"Come on then" Magnus said rapping his hand round Alec's waist and walked away together to the hotel. When they got to there room Alec and Magnus where really tired because it was 11:45pm. Magnus was drifting of to sleep, Alec gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight" Alec said as he fell asleep.

"Night" Magnus replied.

A/N
thank you for reading, sorry for any mistakes. Next one will be longer. And gguurrlll Baiiiii!