Malec - No, This Cant Be Happening

It is Alec's birthday, we are all so excited. He will be turning 20 in about 6 hours.

"How is my birthday boy" Magnus said as Alec came through to door.

"My birthday is in 3 hours" Alec said so confused.

"Well, I'll say that in 3 hours then?" Magnus said trying to look smart.

"I think Camille is coming over soon" Alec explains as the door nocks. Magnus walks over to the door. It was Camille.

"Hello, I was just popping by to have a drink because I'm not here for Alec's birthday" Camille said looking over Magnus' shoulder.

"Yes that would be ok" Magnus said looking at Alec.

When Alec wasn't looking Camille put a sleeping pill in his drink. It would make him sleep for a week. Later that night, after the party, Alec and Magnus where sitting on the oversized chair. Magnus pulled Alec in for a kiss, but Alec fell asleep. Magnus didn't blame him. It was late. But the next morning Alec didn't wake up, he called the medics. But he was unconscious. 3 days later Magnus could not cope, he was home alone.

"He is dead, my Alexander is dead, what have i done." Magnus got a 6 bottles of poison. It was over. With a tear dripping down his face he pored them all into a big glass. He downed all 6 in one go. 45 minuets later Clary found him, dead.

"CALL A MEDIC" she bellowed down the hall.

4 days later Alec awoke. Clary looked at him with a tear running down her face.

"Where is Magnus?" Alec asked looking round the room.

"H-He thought that y-you di-died, so he ki-ki-killed himself" there was a long pause after Clary said that.

"This can't be happening" Alec got up immediately. And ran to the medic room next door. It was Magnus. He was laying there dead, the medics examining his body. He walked over to Magnus and gave him one last kiss on his forehead before running out the medic room and to Magnus's apartment. Clary chased after him, but he was to fast. He saw there where 4 bottles left. He could not cope with Magnus being dead. It was game over. Alec downed the bottles. He hit the ground as Clary walked in.

A/N
Tried to make this one sad, sorry if there are any mistakes. And byyeeeee!