Epilogue

Chris Evans Married! –A Red Carpet view.

Sorry ladies it looks like he's taken, as if he wasn't totally smitten with his girl already.

Last night Chris Evans' new movie debuted along side with a shiny new wedding ring. He and his long term girlfriend Lucy Jones of Jones Studios apparently tied the knot since the last time we saw the two together.

See photo: Chris Evans and Girlfriend spotted at LAX

Clearly the two are amazing at dodging the press since we can only speculate when they got married. TMZ took the last picture of them and neither of them had a ring on and that was months ago. Unsurprisingly there was no announcement on Jones' twitter. She keeps her's strictly professional. Fans are freaking out tweeting at Evans look for confirmation.

The two of them were glowing at Evans' movie premiere. It was his second movie as director but the first to be a blockbuster. Jones looked beautiful in a sleek knee length black dress. Evans sneaked a kiss on the cheek in which Jones tried to hide her blush. Jones probably designed the sets for this movie. Her company has become a go to for big production companies like Disney, Marvel, Sony, and Fox Studios. The couple was rumored to have met on set.

See photo: Chris Evans and Lucy Jones, red carpet look

We reached out to the couple's friends about their recent marriage at the red carpet. They all seemed to confirm the news with excitement and the best wishes. One of Evans' Marvel Co-stars Anthony Mackie laughed about the matter.

"It was about damn time!" He shouted with a bright smile on his face. "Look the two will give you cavities they're so sweet. I'm so happy for them and wish them the best. They deserve it."

Other friends of the two had "called it," or "certainly expected it." No one had said whether or not they attended to the wedding, or when it actually was. But all around everyone is wishing the couple the best. We have to agree–they certainly deserve it. And by the looks of it they certainly love each other. Just look at those heart eyes they're sending to each other!

See photo: Chris Evans and his new wife!

See More:

Did Chris Evans break off his engagement?

Chris Evans is back with Lucy Jones

On Lucy Jones the designer of movie sets you'll definitely recognize

_______

Uh oh! Trouble in Paradise at the Evans/Jones household.

Sadly it seems Hollywood has ruined this relationship too. Is love dead?

Chris Evans and his wife, Lucy Jones, have been married for at least a year. A couple months ago Evans had told Jimmy Fallon that the two of them eloped in Ireland. Guys, he proposed at the Cliffs of Moher! Watch the video below, but be cautious of the heart aching fluff!

See Video: Chris Evans eloped in Ireland! on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

But Evans has been seen leaving a hotel with another woman by his side. And shocker, there's no wedding ring on his finger.