An Interlude Between Closeness

Bella woke up, her eyes slowly adjusting at the brightness of the room as she tried to find her phone around her covers. 14:26pm. Her phone read and she dropped back on her bed before looking on her left where Prince Harry lay sleeping peacefully. No. They didn't have sex. She cooked breakfast for the two of them before she decided to drive him home. However, the prince thought that Bella would be too tired to even drive that they decided to take a nap.

A very long nap.

Slowly and quietly, Bella got out of bed and made her way outside the room. Her house is always quiet- always not unless she's playing Call of Duty in the living room then the room will be filled with the sound of gunshots. She breathed in the scent of her freshly brewed coffee before leaning her back on the bar and looking out onto her view.

Prince Harry woke up to an empty king bed. He smiled looking up at the log ceiling. Thankfully, he didn't have anything scheduled for the day- there are no dinners, no lunch, no drinks, no luncheon, or no charity to go to. Turning to his side, he saw a young Bella's graduation picture sitting on the bedside table; he smiled. Even at a young age, it was obvious that she is good looking. He sat up and looked around the room. Truthfully, he felt awkward before they fell asleep. He felt awkward being inside her room and laying down beside her on the bed.

"Would you like me to build a barrier of pillows in between?" Bella teased him when she noticed him standing by her bedroom's door looking around and in a way, he felt embarrassed because he feels like a teenager about to lose his virginity. "I won't take advantage of you." She teased with a coy smile on her lips.

Harry ran his hand through his hair. The house is almost quiet- apart from what seemed to be gunshots outside the room. He furrowed his eyebrows. Obviously, it's from the telly. His thoughts assured him and he cautiously went out of the room. He followed where he thinks the sound is coming from; he leaned on the railing and looked down to see Bella sitting on a couch holding a controller- a focused look on her face. Wait, is she playing Call of Duty, right now? He made his way downstairs and stood beside her trying to remain quiet.

 Wait, is she playing Call of Duty, right now? He made his way downstairs and stood beside her trying to remain quiet

"There's lunch on the dining table." Bella suddenly said making Harry jump. "You walk like big foot." She joked and Harry shook his head at her before walking over to the kitchen and taking the plate of a perfectly cooked salmon and beans on it.

"Which Call of Duty is that?" he asked curiously as he sat down on the leather couch beside Bella's with his food. "And, you play that?"

Bella sent him a funny look, "Yes, obviously I play." She said but jumped a bit when she heard a gunshot. "Almost." She mumbled referring to the fact that she was almost shot. "Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Remastered."

The prince watched her play while he ate. It's amusing to watch a woman play Call of Duty- it's incredibly amusing for him to watch a woman play Call of Duty without the screaming. Once he tried to teach Chelsy Davy and he practically spent an hour with his eardrums about to get damaged from the screams.