A Method to Chaos

When she was young, Bella is always taught to forgive others even when they hurt her. Well, she was taught that just so she learns not to hate people while growing up due to the bullying she had endured at school. However, she fails to put it into practice. More often than not, she finds herself holding grudges against people.

But, she couldn't hold anything against Prince Harry.

Suddenly feeling guilty of not accepting his apology, Bella twisted and turned on her bed that night. He ignored me for two weeks then talked to me again then ignored me again then told me that we weren't friends then the next day tells me that he didn't mean it. Her mind ranted out and she turned to lay on her back staring at the ceiling. Why must he be so confusing? She sighed pushing herself to sit on the bed. "Damn it." She mumbled sighing before dropping on her bed finally going on a dreamless slumber.

Harry woke up the next morning after a bad dream- Bella actually kissing Mike. He shot up on his bed like a bullet, his heart pounding erratically inside his chest. He felt angry- much to his surprise. He felt so angry at the possibility that she might actually like him. "What the hell?" he grumbled his hand on top of his hand and pulling at his hair. You better make up your mind. His mind told him firmly and Harry quickly started getting ready- he would make Bella talk to him no matter what.

"Bella." He called Bella just before she can enter the dining hall and she stopped to look at him with a clear exasperated look on her face. "Can we please talk?"

Bella looked at him about to agree but Doctor Mike suddenly appeared by the doorway taking her attention off of Harry. "Hey Bella. Your Royal Highness." He greeted Harry with a smile that Harry wanted to wipe off so much. "I saved you a seat, Bells."

Bells? Harry fumed as he walked his way towards his table with Prince Seeiso and the founders of the charity. Bells?! Why doesn't he just call her darling just to stop his bullshit. He sat down on his chair and his eyes quickly went over to their table where Bella is laughing at what Mike is probably telling her. He glared towards their table.

"My friend, your eyes are like daggers this morning." Prince Seeiso said beside him quietly so only Harry can hear. "If it were, a certain male would be dead." He continued making Harry glare at him as well- Prince Seeiso chuckled.

"Doctor Mike, Doctor Bella." one of the nurses assistants from the clinic went in the dining hall in a panic and Bella stood up from her seat with a confused look. "It's Mrs. Brovak. It's an emergency." And with that, Bella and Mike are running with the nurse out the door. Harry and Prince Seeiso watched from their seats with startled look on their faces.

"Why didn't she go here quickly or called for me?" Bella asked as she got in the delivery room and she is responded to with a screech from the patient. The woman screeched again, beads of sweat already forming on her forehead.

"DOCTOR!" Mrs. Brovak screamed.

"Vital signs of the baby?" Bella asked her nurse assistant who gave her the baby's heartbeat. "Too slow. We're losing it. She cannot survive normal delivery." She trailed off. "We need to cut her up. QUICK! NOW!"

It is going to be a difficult caesarian operation to say the least. Since the labor is in its late stages and the baby's heartbeat is already faltering, it is obvious that the baby's life is in peril. When she pulled out the baby, the baby is not breathing. Her breath hitched but she tried to calm herself as Mike took the baby to resuscitate her while Bella started sewing up Mrs. Brovak.

Then Mrs. Brovak flatlined.

Bella breathed out. "I need epinephrine here please!" she called out. "Cart. Get me the cart!"