Menuers de Tromperie

It was not a mistake.

That Harry is sure of. Their trip to Thailand is never going to be a mistake for him even though he's quite sure that he's going to get a good verbal beating when they land in London. He turned his head to look at the seat beside his and saw Bella quietly watching the sky through the window.

This is not going to end well. Bella thought as she tried her best to ignore Harry since they woke up that morning. Now, she gets why Harry had been acting weird or why he suddenly turns away when he would stare at her too long. She now understands and every confusion suddenly disappeared. He's in love with me. Her mind panicked. This cannot be. Don't be so flattered about it, Isabella!

"Are you alright?" Harry asked Bella who turned her head to look at him with a confused look. "You've been awfully quiet since we left."

Bella cleared her throat. Well, obviously he does not remember. So, she smiled and nodded. "I'm just tired, I guess." She reasoned out and Harry nodded leaving her to her own thoughts once again. He took my first kiss! Her mind gasped as the scene from the previous night replayed in her mind. And he told me he loves me! It's a war inside her head as she tried her best to just keep her mouth shut and not confront Harry.

Harry, on the other hand, remembers that he kissed Bella but he couldn't remember if he said anything else. Ha had raked his mind for possible things he must have told her but he drew to a complete blank up until they started landing on Heathrow Airport. I didn't- his thought gasped and his eyes widened as he sunk deeper into his chair. Please, tell me I didn't tell her. I can't possibly ask her if I told her I love her! What if I didn't?! His mind continued panicking as he sent a glance towards Bella who's adjusting herself into a more comfortable position on her chair. But what if I did?! He looked away when Bella glanced at him. Shit.

After they landed, they quickly pretended that they didn't know each other- as Troy had told them. Both figured that they'll just say their goodbyes via text messaging or even a phone call. Harry trudged behind Troy who seemed to be eager to get him back to Kensington where Harry is quite sure he's going to get a particularly long chastising by William. Then, as expected, William had been waiting for Harry in his apartment.

"Hello, brother." Harry greeted sheepishly at William who gave him an exasperated look. "I know, I know."

"All because the doctor is there?"

It was the redhead's turn to give William an exasperated look. "No. Can't I have spontaneous adventures without being linked to another woman?" he asked dropping on the leather couch in front of where William sat. "It was just a coincidence that she's there." Well, there's the lie. You went there because Bella's there.

"Granny is leaving the throne in a month."

Harry sighed, "I know."

"It would be greatly appreciated if you act appropriately." William emphasized the last word as if Harry never did making Harry sigh again. "Stop being selfish, Harry. Stop being reckless. Granny wants to see you tomorrow."

After William left, Harry remained seated on his seat. Truth be told, it didn't bother him one bit that William gave him a good chastising but it bothers him a lot that he still doesn't know what he told Bella- he couldn't remember shit and it bothers him a lot. He's not even sure now if he even kissed her. But it all felt so real. He is pulled off his reverie when there's a knock on his door and he saw Catherine Middleton slowly walking in. "Kate." He greeted standing up and giving Kate a quick hug. "How are you?"